T Nation

TRIBEX or TRIBEX Gold

Just answer it, which puts on more muscle, which cuts more fat, which is (the word that is always argued) “better”? Don’t say what I should or should not be doing if it doesn’t answer the question. If you don’t know, don’t answer, unless you tried at least one and got extreme results.

This is T-Nation, I’m sure someone here has tried one if not both. I know “we’re all unique in our own special ways” but I’m not spending my cash on someone based on what the person who made the stuff says.

[quote]Eppert wrote:
Just answer it, which puts on more muscle, which cuts more fat, which is (the word that is always argued) “better”? Don’t say what I should or should not be doing if it doesn’t answer the question. If you don’t know, don’t answer, unless you tried at least one and got extreme results.

This is T-Nation, I’m sure someone here has tried one if not both. I know “we’re all unique in our own special ways” but I’m not spending my cash on someone based on what the person who made the stuff says.[/quote]

TRIBEX Gold, super concentrated tribulas only. TRIBEX, also contains eurycoma longfolia and vitex. These are natural testosterone boosters, if you are looking for the mack daddy of these products consider Alpha Male sold here in the T-Nation store. Read the article on it to understand it’s muscle building potential.

D

Neither.

Don’t buy either one. You need food supplements instead of this stuff. It won’t make a difference if your training and diet is off (and we’ve already discussed your diet).

Stick with the food supplements. The only other things I would consider (if you feel the need to spend the money), then go with Flameout and creatine as offered in the Biotest store.

Otherwise, Surge, Metabolic Drive, the Metabolic Drive bars and maybe the Grow! Whey Protein would be the only things I’d suggest.

T-boosters and the like won’t do shit for you at your age and in your predicament.