TRIBEX or TRIBEX Gold?

Hey guys ,I’ve searched the throughout the site and I can’t seem to grasp the difference between the regular blue TRIBEX and TRIBEX Gold. Is it that the gold is more rapid releasing? I’ve tried the gold and was happy with the results, should I try the original now and see how that works? Sorry if this is a stupid question but I’m still new to this site. Thanks alot.

[quote]e24m6 wrote:
Hey guys ,I’ve searched the throughout the site and I can’t seem to grasp the difference between the regular blue TRIBEX and TRIBEX gold. Is it that the gold is more rapid releasing? I’ve tried the gold and was happy with the results, should I try the original now and see how that works? Sorry if this is a stupid question but I’m still new to this site. Thanks alot.[/quote]

TRIBEX Gold Super concentrated tribulas extract. Great for a quick potent rise in T-levels.

TRIBEX (Blue) Not only contains tribulas, but also contains eurycoma longfolia which helps sex function and free test levels and vitex which helps to block elevated female sex hormones in males. Great especially for us gents over thirty and forty.

Alpha Male is of course the top dog containing all those ingredients in strongest doses and also Carbolin 19 helping with muscle gains and fat loss.

D

Tribex Gold contains our high-potency Tribulus extract, whereas Tribex also contains Vitex agnus castus, and Eurycoma longifolia.

Alright thanks. So I’m assuming I should just stick with TRIBEX Gold then. I think Im going to take a couple of weeks off and then start up again. Is that a good idea? thanks