TRIBEX-Norabol

I just posted this on the TRIBEX thread and someone suggested I post it here instead:

rja214 wrote:
New to this board, but I’m glad I found it. I’ve learned quite a bit already. I haven’t been able to find much info on the following, and I’d appreciate any help you guys can give.

I just ordered a bottle of TRIBEX, and I planned on starting up on it next week. Last nite, it so happens, a buddy of mine just gave me a half bottle of Norabol (popular a few years ago) and told me he had great results on it.

I know these are two very different supplements and I’m looking for any input on combining them or choosing one over the other. Does this stack make any sense? The objective here is gains in mass/hypertrophy. I’ve been training for a few years, but never got into the sups, until now. Thanks for the help with this.

Well whats in Norabol? Sounds like one of those kitchen sink supps with a steroid like name.

That will help with feed back.

[quote]Phill wrote:
Well whats in Norabol? Sounds like one of those kitchen sink supps with a steroid like name.

That will help with feed back.[/quote]

This is what the label says:

19-Norandrostenedione 100mg
Silymarin 20 mg
Niacin 10mg
Zinc 5mg

Serving Size 1 Capsule

"A powerful combination of a direct nandrolone steriod precursor and critical conversion enzyme enchancers guaranteed to safely take your body to new levels of muscularity and definition.

Dosage Instructions: Take two capsules two to three times daily with water, on an empty stomach."

The supplier was Mass Quantities (they no longer sell it). I found some tidbits by googling “norabol”. Not sure how reliable the sources are though.

[quote]rja214 wrote:

"A powerful combination of a direct nandrolone steriod precursor and critical conversion enzyme enchancers…

[/quote]

A prohormone version of deca?

AH one of those. Hmm and also from what I recall (been a WHILE) but the dione versions of many of the PH’s were well lets say not to greatest and really more sides than any positives.

Yup as I thought the dione version can and does convert directly to estrogen. here is a little tid bit out of my old research I dug up right quick.

[quote]
“Nandrolone: Nandrolone is generally considered to be the safest and most side effect free steroid. It does not convert to DHT, which makes prostate enlargement, acne, and hair loss all much less likely, but it does have some estrogenic side effects. The primary side effect noted with nandrolone is a temporary loss of libido. 19-norandrostenedione and 19-nor-4-androstenediol (norandrodiol) both convert to nandrolone, and norandrodiol is considered to be the better of the two because it is more potent and does not directly convert to estrogen.” [/quote]

the others I relooked up as well all point to using the Diol version as well.

So IMO have a anti e on hand and at best you may get something out of it. At worst its all convert to estrogen and the anti e you have will block it.

Well, I only have about a week’s worth left in the bottle, so I guess I’ll finish it up and that will be that (I have no means of obtaining any more). No reason not to continue on the TRIBEX though. Thanks for the input guys.