T Nation

TRIBEX: Med/Long Term Efficiency

I’m a track sprint cyclist (not doing long endurance training), and after reading some older article here about testosterone level in endurance cyclist, I consider the option of using TRIBEX on the long haul, mostly during the racing season, where it is so hard on the body.

I’ve tried TRIBEX once (the older formula, the first blue and orange bottle) and I moslty FELT great results (libido, mood - ALLOOOTT - training will). But, I did not have time to analyse if it’s good on the long haul (several months).

Would I need to cycle it off on top of the weekly cycles already suggested?

I remember Cy’s general rule for supplements (of any kind) is to take a 1-2 week break after 12 weeks or so.

Hope that’s what you were looking for!

[quote]MartyBoy wrote:
I’m a track sprint cyclist (not doing long endurance training), and after reading some older article here about testosterone level in endurance cyclist, I consider the option of using TRIBEX on the long haul, mostly during the racing season, where it is so hard on the body.

I’ve tried TRIBEX once (the older formula, the first blue and orange bottle) and I moslty FELT great results (libido, mood - ALLOOOTT - training will). But, I did not have time to analyse if it’s good on the long haul (several months).

Would I need to cycle it off on top of the weekly cycles already suggested?[/quote]

No, that’s fine.

[quote]Cy Willson wrote:
MartyBoy wrote:

Would I need to cycle it off on top of the weekly cycles already suggested?

No, that’s fine. [/quote]

And here’s where I feel stupid.

I’ll just go back to staring at shinny things. :wink: