Tribex/M stack

Alright guys, I’m a little bit confused on how to most effectively cycle Tribex with M. The Max T stack cycle guidelines say, as most of you know, to take each product in a cycle of 4 weeks on then two weeks off leading with Tribex and staggering M in two weeks later. My first question is - Why do you lead off with Tribex for two weeks alone instead of M first or even lead off with both at the same time and cut one of them short to a two week cycle? Another question is - Since the label recommendation on Tribex is 5 days on 2 days off, could one stay on Tribex forever this way? Another one - Is there really any foundation for cycling off of M and if not, why not just stay on Tribex and M year-round save for the two days each week you don’t take Tribex? Sorry for the long questions but I’m just wondering what everyone else thinks about these issues. I’ve read all the articles and many posts pertaining to this and still am not sure about what to do. Thanks!

bump… I’m probably just looking too deep into this.

No, man, you are not alone – I’d like to hear answers to those questions myself!

I guess I’ll just follow the max T stack guidelines for now, going to send this post to customer service as well and see what they have to say about it and I’ll post a summary or something.

I asked about it and for M your always on. For Tribex its 4 weeks on 2 off or 5 days on 2 off. That max T stack is just for minimizing the cost of the supplements.

Thanks, basically the same answer I got. Now that leaves me wondering whether it is better to do the 4 weeks on / 2 off or the 5/2 day one, heh.