TRIBEX & Lowering Estrogen

If your a person that has high estrogen, would TRIBEX not be a good idea??? or even Alpha Male??

The only option I could think of to boost t would be Carbolin 19 and REZ-V, which in gonna try!

[quote]Kill’Em All wrote:
If your a person that has high estrogen, would TRIBEX not be a good idea??? or even Alpha Male??

The only option I could think of to boost t would be Carbolin 19 and REZ-V, which in gonna try!
[/quote]
I’m pretty sure that Alpha Male has properties that will keep E-levels in check. I’m not so sure about TRIBEX, but I would always take REZ-V with any T-Booster, just to be safe.

Im not sure this is going to be answered, ill prob. have to start a new thread if it dosent. you siad you would take Rez-v with any t-booster. Why is that. i thoughtRrez-v was just a estro. lower and a t-booster at the same time.

Well atleast a estro. lower, not sure about the t-boosting though. So can you explain why that is. And if i have no prob. with estro. and i wanted to take a small serving of test a day, could that lead to a problem?

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
Kill’Em All wrote:

I’m pretty sure that Alpha Male has properties that will keep E-levels in check. I’m not so sure about TRIBEX, but I would always take REZ-V with any T-Booster, just to be safe.
[/quote]

[quote]Kill’Em All wrote:

[/quote]

How do you know you have high estrogen? You have bloodwork? Why not post it up here?

[quote]V R wrote:
Kill’Em All wrote:

How do you know you have high estrogen? You have bloodwork? Why not post it up here? [/quote]

How could males have high levels of estrogen, since estrogen is produced largely by the overies?

[quote]jh0303 wrote:
V R wrote:
Kill’Em All wrote:

How do you know you have high estrogen? You have bloodwork? Why not post it up here?

How could males have high levels of estrogen, since estrogen is produced largely by the overies? [/quote]

Conversion bro from other parent hormaone like T.

I would also like to know if he really has High level or like most just kinda think soo.

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
jh0303 wrote:
V R wrote:
Kill’Em All wrote:

How could males have high levels of estrogen, since estrogen is produced largely by the overies?

I would also like to know if he really has High level or like most just kinda think soo.

Phill
[/quote]

That, and environmental estrogens called xenoestrogens that mimic estrogen like activity.

[quote]V R wrote:
Phill wrote:
jh0303 wrote:
V R wrote:
Kill’Em All wrote:

Phill

That, and environmental estrogens called xenoestrogens that mimic estrogen like activity. [/quote]

Yeah, and in the environment that we live in today, everyone’s estrogen levels are probably Oprah-like.

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
V R wrote:
Phill wrote:
jh0303 wrote:
V R wrote:
Kill’Em All wrote:

Phill

That, and environmental estrogens called xenoestrogens that mimic estrogen like activity.

Yeah, and in the environment that we live in today, everyone’s estrogen levels are probably Oprah-like.

[/quote]

There is alot of evidence floating around that leads one to believe that estrogen levels are on the rise.

The only way to find out for sure is to have your estradoil levels checked.