T Nation

TRIBEX In GNC

I was in GNC today and noticed that, along with Spike and HOT-ROX, TRIBEX is also sold there. Not the “Gold” version, but the original blue pills. The blue pills contain 340 more mg. of the TRIBEX formula than the version sold on this site and all the other ingredients seem to be the same.

Did Biotest sell the right to this particular product to another company? What’s the deal, anyone know??

[quote]gr8est909 wrote:
I was in GNC today and noticed that, along with Spike and HOT-ROX, TRIBEX is also sold there. Not the “Gold” version, but the original blue pills. The blue pills contain 340 more mg. of the TRIBEX formula than the version sold on this site and all the other ingredients seem to be the same.

Did Biotest sell the right to this particular product to another company? What’s the deal, anyone know??

[/quote]

My guess is that it’s old product that GNC still had laying around from when Biotest still sold to retailers. I think just a few months ago I saw some old HOT-ROX at a Wal-Mart.

[quote]gr8est909 wrote:

[/quote]

We sell TRIBEX to retailers like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.

It is essentially the same thing as Alpha Male w/o Carbolin 19.

[quote]Wimpy wrote:
I think just a few months ago I saw some old HOT-ROX at a Wal-Mart. [/quote]

Yea my walmart has Met-Rx bars now…