T Nation

TRIBEX Gold Results?

I just started taking TRIBEX Gold, 3 pills AM/3 Pm. I was wondering, of those who have taken this product, when did you notice results, or did you even notice results. Thanks.

Personally I usually use it when cutting to try to preserve LBM (stacks good with some HRX). I used it once while eating a lot of cals, made fairly good gains, when I cycled off I noticed it, but didn’t really notice much while taking it. It wasn’t like what I imagined a steroid would be like (havent tried them), but I liked it, and its fairly cheap.

TRIBEX GOLD RECOMMENDED USE:

Recommended Use: Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one or two tablets in the morning and one or two tablets six to eight hours later.

Why are u taking 3?

[quote]TBoZ1244 wrote:
Personally I usually use it when cutting to try to preserve LBM (stacks good with some HRX). I used it once while eating a lot of cals, made fairly good gains, when I cycled off I noticed it, but didn’t really notice much while taking it. It wasn’t like what I imagined a steroid would be like (havent tried them), but I liked it, and its fairly cheap.[/quote]

I tried a bottle of the blue TRIBEX and didn’t notice much while on (although I developed an obsession with country music) but noticed it when I stopped. One of these days I’ll get around to Alpha Male.

Actually, I typed the wrong number. I am taking 2 Am/2 Pm as directed.

I’m taking 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon. One week down and my bodyweight is up a bit. I’ll know more at the end of next week. I don’t really “feel” anything yet.

You need to give both TRIBEX/Alpha Male at least 30 days. After that, what you may feel is an urge for an extra few reps per set, better mood, and increased libido.

With Alpha Male especially, my recovery time is shorter, thus leading to increased intensity during training.

I’ve cycled both products and they perform as claimed.