TRIBEX Gold or Blue

Hello guys.

Sorry if this has been discussed before.

In a nutshell, which is the better product, TRIBEX Gold or the original Blue? I have access to both.

TRIBEX Blue.

TRIBEX Gold one ingredient=Super concentrated tribulas only. Great for anyone wanting to kick start a high natural testosterone boost.

TRIBEX three ingredients= Tribulas: boosting natural test production.

Eurycoma longifolia: boosting sex function also boosting an increase in free testosteron.

Vitex: blocking the harmful effects of elevated prolacting and estrogen.

Especially great for any guy over thirty with symptoms of low testosterone and elevated estrogen.

D

I was given some TRIBEX blue some months ago now but have not yet decuided if I will ues it or not.

I would be interested in hearing of any ones experience of actually taking it, how did it effect you and your performance? Also what training phase should it be taken during (or does this even matter)?

[quote]JamFly wrote:
I was given some TRIBEX blue some months ago now but have not yet decuided if I will ues it or not.

I would be interested in hearing of any ones experience of actually taking it, how did it effect you and your performance? Also what training phase should it be taken during (or does this even matter)?[/quote]

1. I have taken it many times and noticed increases in muscle mass and strength while “bulking” and maintaining muscle and strength while “cutting”. I have also felt increases in energy and libido.

2. Increased testosterone is beneficial in any training phase so it doesn’t really matter it’s always a good thing.

D

Where can you get TRIBEX blue?

GNC and Vitamin Shoppe carry it.

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
GNC and Vitamin Shoppe carry it.

D[/quote]

Wonder why it’s not in the T-Nation store?

[quote]chpga wrote:
Wonder why it’s not in the T-Nation store?[/quote]

This is mainly because we offer Alpha Male which is a combination of Tribex and Carbolin19.

sorry to thread jack but i had a similar question. Im looking for something to help me out, ive been out of the gym for a few months due to a sholder injury so im a little out of shape.

my sholder is better and ive been back in the gym for about 3 weeks. i really dont want to cut and lose any more weight then i already have, im down to about 185 from 200 and im 6’. but on the opposite end im a little flabby and dont really want to gain anymore fat bulking up just before summer hits.

i was thinking of trying Alpha Male to add a little bulk while possible cutting a little fat. would that be a good product to use? if not does anybody have any advice on what i should do?

[quote]ockmed wrote:
sorry to thread jack but i had a similar question. Im looking for something to help me out, ive been out of the gym for a few months due to a sholder injury so im a little out of shape.

my sholder is better and ive been back in the gym for about 3 weeks. i really dont want to cut and lose any more weight then i already have, im down to about 185 from 200 and im 6’. but on the opposite end im a little flabby and dont really want to gain anymore fat bulking up just before summer hits.

i was thinking of trying Alpha Male to add a little bulk while possible cutting a little fat. would that be a good product to use? if not does anybody have any advice on what i should do?[/quote]

What you want to do is more inline with nutrition and training. As stated before if you have those bases covered increased testosterone will help the process along. Alpha Male will help in this case.

D

[quote]ockmed wrote:
i was thinking of trying Alpha Male to add a little bulk while possible cutting a little fat. would that be a good product to use? if not does anybody have any advice on what i should do?[/quote]

Alpha Male is good stuff but expensive. If you are using it while not trying to make serious gains, you are wasting your money.

All replies appreciated.

Thank you.

Have tried the Gold and love it. I wake up in the mornings and um… well yeh, lets just say I’m more than usually “awake”.

Time for the blue!

Woohoo!