TRIBEX Gold or Alpha Male For 21YO?

Hey guys just wanted to say loved the forums, gives me something to do at work. Recently started taking HOT-ROX Extreme and I love it!.

My main goal is to lose some more fat and gain more muscle mass. I hit the gym 5x a week and I have a pretty good diet plan going on ( consisting of the neccessary protein, carbs…sometimes I dont get enough calories during the day).

I have been reading alot about TRIBEX Gold and Alpha Male. I also saw that it says its stupid to take before 30. Im 21 years old and probaly healthy lol. My question is would it be pointless for me to take either of those supplements at my age? And would I see any results?

Depends on your natural testosterone levels.

I’m nearly 24 and take Alpha Male on my bulking up phases - the Carbolin 19 alone makes it worth taking, plus the general feel good feeling.

i believe you’re still young and dont’ need that extra help.

Your natural test level would be suffice already, thats if you’re test production is in the normal range that is…

Maybe you should see if you exhibit any signs of low test level first.

As it’s been said. It depends on whether or not you have low T levels. I am 21 as well and have used both A-male and TRIBEX. They seem to work well with me, so maybe I have naturally low T. If you are like me you may get good results. If you’re not like me, maybe you won’t. The only way you’ll know is to give it a shot for a few months. Nothing to lose but money.

very true. thanks alot guys. I also read that taking Alpha Male with HOT-ROX isnt good because of the Carbolin 19. In that case, should I go with TRIBEX? And I read up on signs of low T. I do have trouble building muscle, and some times A lack of energy; Depression; Irritability; Fatigue;.

I’m 25 and in the last 3 years have tried both of the products in question.

Neither had any effect on me. Well, Alpha Male might have helped out once or twice, but I might have just been “in the zone” with the girlfriend…so who knows.

If you already made the choice to try something; i’d start with Alpha Male if you can afford it, mainly b/c you’ll have the added benifit of the Carbolin 19.

I bought some Alpha Male when I was 21 and pretty much wasted $50. You can’t put 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag.

There are better options at your age. Carbolin-19 is a damn fine product in my opinion.

Low T levels or not it will still spike up whatever your production is and if you want to add some muscle or strength that’s good. Whether you are going from a 300 to a 350 T level or an 800 to 850 an increase is a good thing and can lead to gains provided your training and nutrition are up to par.

If a young guy was lifting and eating hard and asked me personally if he should take a cycle of TRIBEX or Alpha Male, I would say yes, give it a shot and see what kind of gains you get.

D

[quote]spres444 wrote:
Hey guys just wanted to say loved the forums, gives me something to do at work. Recently started taking HOT-ROX Extreme and I love it!.

My main goal is to lose some more fat and gain more muscle mass. I hit the gym 5x a week and I have a pretty good diet plan going on ( consisting of the neccessary protein, carbs…sometimes I dont get enough calories during the day).

I have been reading alot about TRIBEX Gold and Alpha Male. I also saw that it says its stupid to take before 30. Im 21 years old and probaly healthy lol. My question is would it be pointless for me to take either of those supplements at my age? And would I see any results?[/quote]

Hey man.

Word of advice, I hope you’ll take it seriously; at your age, hormone levels are at their prime. You do not need tribulus supplements or any other supplements that jack natural test levels. You might wanna try ZMA for faster recovery.

Bottom line: if your under 25, and if your especially under 25 and don’t have a stressful routine, don’t touch test enhancing supplements.

I’m 28, and I’ve just bought some tribulus by Twinlab. Damn thing makes me feel like I’m 24 again!

Conslusion: you don’t need any of this stuff at your age. Stick to red meat and eggs.

Thanks for all your answers guys…i really appreciate it

[quote]Sepulnation wrote:
Conslusion: you don’t need any of this stuff at your age. Stick to red meat and eggs.[/quote]

You’re making one hell of a speculation without knowing much about the OP.

Granted, he may not “need” such a product, but that’s not to say he wouldn’t benefit from it.

I used Tribulus back when I was close to his age and got a nice boost from it.

Did I have low T? Hell if I know, but it did seem to noticably speed my results in the gym.

Since a bottle of TRIBEX is cheaper than a blood test, why not try it for yourself? The you will know the effect it has on you. It’s not like it’s going to hurt you.

I took TRIBEX on the V-Diet, I’m 19, in fact I opted for most of the optional supplements minus ReZ-V if it was on there. I don’t know if it helped but if you’re a fatter guy I can’t see it doing harm seeing as your T levels will be hosed because of the amout of fat you have.

There are so many variables that have to be accounted for, for one to give you a simple answer. Start a trainging log and show your results from day 1 compared to day 30. The important things are how much did you increase on your lifts and how much body fat you still have. This would definitly help make a better judgement call for the rest of us.

Avoid Alpha Male if you are on HOT-ROX. ZMA should be a taken regardless of everything. It’s cheap as hell and the benefits are very noticible (or at least they were for me). The simple cheap(in terms of price, not quality) supplements (ZMA, TRIBEX, Multivitamin, Fish oils, and protein) will do the most for you. Everything else should be left to your diet and training.