TRIBEX Dosage

Hi!
I have ordered 3 bottles of TRIBEX.
My question is how much Do I need of TRIBEX a day.

180 pounds,and my age is 22.I have been using cheap tribulus before,and I got better libido nothing more than that.But I think TRIBEX is pure stuf and gonna work much better.

Maybe I shall begin First week with 2 pills twice at day,and second week 3 pills twice at day,and third week 4 pills twice at day,to take the max dosage.Do I need 8 pills at day? Or is it to much for my bodyweight?

Can I take it before breakfast,and then 6-8 hours the rest or?Can I stay on TRIBEX many months so long I cycle 2 days in week? Like 5 days on and 2 days of?

Sorry this was many question,but I want to know

[quote]Danes wrote:
Hi!

180 pounds,and my age is 22.I have been using cheap tribulus before,and I got better libido nothing more than that.But I think TRIBEX is pure stuf and gonna work much better.

Maybe I shall begin First week with 2 pills twice at day,and second week 3 pills twice at day,and third week 4 pills twice at day,to take the max dosage.Do I need 8 pills at day? Or is it to much for my bodyweight?

Can I take it before breakfast,and then 6-8 hours the rest or?Can I stay on TRIBEX many months so long I cycle 2 days in week? Like 5 days on and 2 days of?

Sorry this was many question,but I want to know[/quote]

Why not just start on the low end of the recommended dosage and go from there?

The label on my bottle is fairly explanatory.

[quote]Danes wrote:
Hi!

Sorry this was many question,but I want to know[/quote]

Danes,

Your bodyweight doesn’t factor in as greatly as you may think. Anyhow, if you’re trying to determine what dosage works best for you, definitely begin use the way you’ve suggested.

Just follow the label directions. Yes, you can take it before breakfast and the other dose later in the day.

You can use it for as long as you like, provided you follow the label directions. My only suggestion, as I make with all supplements, is to take a 2-3 week break after using it for 12 weeks. If, on the other hand, you’re taking 2 days off per week, you can probably disregard my recommendation.

I know.But Some guys told me to jump to 4 pills twice at day from beginning.They said it was no reason to Use low dosage and then increase to higher. But I would try to Use low dosage on the label and then so Increase to max…

Taking on empty stomach…is it 30 minutes before eating?

[quote]Danes wrote:
Taking on empty stomach…is it 30 minutes before eating?[/quote]

30-60 minutes prior to a meal or 3-4 hours after a meal would suffice. However, I wouldn’t focus too much on this as absorption probably isn’t hindered, in fact, it may be slightly increased when taken with food. So, if you don’t end up hitting those numbers exactly, don’t worry about it.

Last question about TRIBEX:) Shall I stop using it if I get Flu or Cold under the cycle?

[quote]Danes wrote:
Last question about TRIBEX:) Shall I stop using it if I get Flu or Cold under the cycle?[/quote]

I think it’s a good idea to stop with nearly all supplementation, including TRIBEX, in such a case. Unless I know for certain that there’s reasonable evidence that the supplement may help and won’t make matters worse, it’s a good idea to always follow such a practice.