T Nation

TRIBEX/Carbolin 19 vs Alpha Male

I'm trying to figure out which supplement is better for me, or if there's a difference. I could go with TRIBEX Gold plus Carbolin 19, or simply just get Alpha Male? Can anyone explain the difference if there is one. 

Basically, goals are for a sprinter getting ready for Track season. Would there be any specific benefit with going either route?

I’m placing a rather large order today, so I’m really trying to figure out which way to order. Is the Alpha Male basically TRIBEX with Carbolin 19, plus a few other ingredients?

i dont know but according to Wikipedia tribulus has no proven relation to testosterone. so id personally stay away from it.

[quote]sniper1 wrote:
I’m placing a rather large order today, so I’m really trying to figure out which way to order. Is the Alpha Male basically TRIBEX with Carbolin 19, plus a few other ingredients?[/quote]

Ah, shoot! I don’t know if you’ve already placed your order or not, but I’d go with Alpha Male. The other ingredients make it a powerful, convenient stack.

Hope it’s not too late.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i dont know but according to Wikipedia tribulus has no proven relation to testosterone. so id personally stay away from it. [/quote]

I’ll take my personal experience with tribulus over Wikipedia anyday.

I did already place my order, but went with the Alpha Male.

[quote]sniper1 wrote:
I did already place my order, but went with the Alpha Male.[/quote]

Right on. Keep us updated, if possible.