T Nation

TRIBEX and HOT-ROX

Would a combo of TRIBEX and HOT-ROX be sufficient to getting a boost in gaining lean muscle. I was also thinkning about addin M to that. also, i have of bottle of T-Bomb2 laying around that i got a while ago but never used, would this give any benefit if taken with these supps?

Well, HOT-ROX is for fat-loss, so if you’re going for lean mass gains, there are better options.

I’d suggest reading up on Carbolin 19.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=608834

Also, you can certainly take TRIBEX, along with M (works great). But, if you want, check into Alpha Male, which is basically an extra-potent combo of TRIBEX, RED KAT, and M.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=582512

There’s no need to take the T-Bomb product with these.

Just make sure you have your diet and training dialed in before you turn to supplements. They are great, but even they can’t overcome soy milk and pink dumbbells.

Hope this helps.

so do you think Alpha Male and Carbolin 19 would be a good stack and do you know or have an idea of when Alpha Male will be back in stock?

Yup - it’s a good one.

However, if you’re new to both of them, I’d start out with just one - probably Carbolin 19.

It’s always good to start off slow, and add one at a time. This way you can determine each supplements effectiveness for you, and aren’t wondering which one of the many you’re taking, is doing the most.

Don’t get me wrong, they are both quality supps, but I’d start off with Carbolin 19 first. Then do a stint of just Alpha Male. After that, you can stack them if you want.

Oh, and it looks like they have Alpha Male in stock right now.

If you have any more questions, just ask.

[quote]NJbigguns wrote:
so do you think Alpha Male and Carbolin 19 would be a good stack and do you know or have an idea of when Alpha Male will be back in stock?[/quote]

Just like to say great advice by atmosphere. TO MANY people buy a basket load of new supps and start taking them all at once and never know what has given them the good or bad results they receive.

But yes Alpha Male and Carbolin 19 is a nice combo.

If you’re looking for lean mass I would personally go with Alpha Male for a time and see how it works for you.

sounds good, thanx guys