T Nation

Tribex-500

The latest information is to take Tribex-500 3 capsules twice a day. I take this to mean that any more is overkill. This is great news for the budget. Is 5 days on and 2 days off still considered a good regimen? Does 3 weeks on and 1 off provide any additional benefits? More specifically, any new info on cycle time for Tribex-500?

The exact means of cycling Tribex is not critical at all. Anything that gives you both on and off time in anything resembling a reasonable proportion will work fine.

If using nothing but Tribex, and wanting to use it on an ongoing basis, the 5 days on / 2 days off protocol is convenient and works fine.

On the other hand, if in the context of a cycle of steroids, MAG-10, or Androsol, I’d use it continuously during the off weeks from the androgens, and be off of the Tribex while on the androgens.

Exception being, on an Androsol morning-only cycle, Tribex at the same time can be quite worthwhile, and might be used 5 days on / 2 days off during the Androsol use.

My last cycle of Nandrosol/androsol, I was taking 4 tribex, 2x/day. I gained 24 lbs. in a few cycles (my cycles consist of 3 weeks on, 1 off, 2 on, 3 off), and was horny as a toad. I think the 4, 2x/day was the “old” formula, but I had gotten my hands on some new stuff and didn’t change the protocol. Now with the mag 10, I’ll try the 3x/day tribex with the M, but will bump it up if I’m not feeling as good.