Tribestan and Arimidex...? Woah

Hey macs, was wondering if anyone had experience taking tribestan with Arimidex? After reading an article about tribestan I realized its largely wasted if you donâ??t take an anti estrogen with it. basically the point made is that with any natural increase of Test the body tries to keep a balance by increasing estrogen.

“Tribulus extract is extremely safe and appears to have no undesirable side effects. One of the reasons Tribulus extract doesnâ??t seem to have any apparent side effects in research subjects is because it doesnâ??t push testosterone above “upper” normal levels. The body is seemingly up-regulating aromatization to accommodate for the increase in LH and testosterone. No studies have been done to date to support this but from the changes in testosterone and estradiol respectively I would say there is a good chance this is in fact what is happening.”

Because tribestan works by maximizing your bodys natural production of T i dont think that taking Arimidex with it will push any of your hormones out of there physiological range. any complications im overlooking here fellas?
Yes i do have low T to begin with, i say this so nobody wastes there time telling me that Tribestan doesnt have much of an effect on people with average T levels to being with.