Tri-Blend (Test P/Tren A/Mast P)?

Any of you guys ever used a tri-blend with Test Prop, Tren Ace, and Mast P (all at 50 mg/mL)?

My source has one called Andromix and I was considering buying it, since it is half off right now.

I used Test/Tren for my cutting cycle last year, and was considering using the Andromix for it this year starting in January and running for 8 weeks.

Maybe 12, since it’s so cheap right now but I made excellent progress in 8 weeks last time and am significantly leaner starting out this time around.

Thoughts?

Why not? Give it a try.

50mg/ml is a really low amount. Christ, even to run at a modest amount of 700mg/wk you’re talking about injecting 14mls a WEEK. Assuming they’re 10ml vials, that’s 1 1/2 vials a week. And you want to run that for 8 weeks? That’s 12 vials. Even if it’s dirt cheap, I’d look for an alternative. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Mast/Prop/Tren blend under 200mg/ml.

Probably the reason it’s half off. Though, it should probably be about 75% off.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
50mg/ml is a really low amount. Christ, even to run at a modest amount of 700mg/wk you’re talking about injecting 14mls a WEEK. Assuming they’re 10ml vials, that’s 1 1/2 vials a week. And you want to run that for 8 weeks? That’s 12 vials. Even if it’s dirt cheap, I’d look for an alternative. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Mast/Prop/Tren blend under 200mg/ml.

Probably the reason it’s half off. Though, it should probably be about 75% off. [/quote]

It’s actually 50 mg/mL of each compound, so 150 mg/mL total AAS.

I’m planning on running 1 mL per day, so 7 mL/week, so 350 mg/week of each Test P, Tren A, and Mast.

My last cutting cycle was only 350 mg/week of Test P and Tren A, and I saw excellent results. This is the same thing, with mast added, and is a cheaper (like $30 for a 10 mL vial).

Just curious I guess if anyone has experience with the blend itself, what dosages they were running, and the pros/cons of their cycle.

[quote]Jagger wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

Probably the reason it’s half off. Though, it should probably be about 75% off. [/quote]

I’m planning on running 1 mL per day, so 7 mL/week, so 350 mg/week of each Test P, Tren A, and Mast.

My last cutting cycle was only 350 mg/week of Test P and Tren A, and I saw excellent results. This is the same thing, with mast added, and is a cheaper (like $30 for a 10 mL vial).

Just curious I guess if anyone has experience with the blend itself, what dosages they were running, and the pros/cons of their cycle.[/quote]
Hi: Im wondering if these tailor-made compound’s are counterfeit? They say the more sophisticated the compound the risk of it not being what is on the label goe’s Up!!I hope it’s authentic,but how do we really know? all the best john

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

[quote]Jagger wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

Just curious I guess if anyone has experience with the blend itself, what dosages they were running, and the pros/cons of their cycle.[/quote]
Hi: Im wondering if these tailor-made compound’s are counterfeit? They say the more sophisticated the compound the risk of it not being what is on the label goe’s Up!!I hope it’s authentic,but how do we really know? all the best john[/quote]

haha well I guess anything’s possible, but its not like these are exotic compounds. It is just a mix of Test, Tren, and Mast.

I’ve used these guys before for both of my cycles and have been pretty happy with the results. Plus at the current sale price, it’s only a couple hundred dollar gamble. Worth it IMO.

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

[quote]Jagger wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

Hi: Im wondering if these tailor-made compound’s are counterfeit? They say the more sophisticated the compound the risk of it not being what is on the label goe’s Up!!I hope it’s authentic,but how do we really know? all the best john[/quote]

You really need to be removed from this site. I’m tired of reading this kind of shit.

I’ve never used it, but there’s a product pretty similar to what you’re describing called One Rip which is pretty popular among some friends of mine. They seem to really like it.

The ratios are generally wrong or exaggerated by the UGL, but I’ve had good experience with an Enanthate version of that product that was really similar.

-PTD

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

You are nieve!!! you probably would inject cooking-oil(Crisco)and claim excellent result’s have you ever heard of Bill L. the steroid author:he states the majority of UGL"S are underdosed,overdosed,or complete fake’s.But your a GURU!!!Why should i be removed for telling you puppie’s the truth. john

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

You are nieve!!! you probably would inject cooking-oil(Crisco)and claim excellent result’s have you ever heard of Bill L. the steroid author:he states the majority of UGL"S are underdosed,overdosed,or complete fake’s.But your a GURU!!!Why should i be removed for telling you puppie’s the truth. john

Every thread I read now, Johnny Seems to be present and making a habit of derailing the threads topic…