T Nation

just got trenolone70 from my source
he tells me that it is the same as
trembolone acetate,but the lable lists androstanolone 35mg/ml
trembolone acetate 35mg/ml
is he right?
should I expect the same results as

Product Name: Stanolone
Synonyms: Androstanolone; 4-Dihydrotestosterone; 5a-Dihydrotestosterone; 5a-Androstan-17b-ol-3-one
Chemical Name: 17b-Hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one
CAS Registry Number: [ 521-18-6 ]
Chemical Formula: C19H30O2
Molecular Weight: 290.44
Specifications: Assay - 98% min.

Applications: A hormone drug.

Androstanolone is identical to the body's own dihydrotestosterone which, as we know, is formed by the peripheral conversion of testosterone. Some therefore call Androstanolone a synthetic d1hydrotestosterone. This steroid has a predominantly androgenic effect and, due to its structure, cannot be converted into estrogen. For a fast buildup of power and muscle mass Androstanolone is of little value.
It used to be the athlete's favorite competition steroid since it helped to obtain a harder muscle through a lower fat content by increasing the androgen level without aro-matizing. Numerous athletes used Androstanolone during work-outs for dopingtested championships since the substance remains in the body for only a short time and the testosterone/epitestosterone value is not influenced.

Another positive characteristic is that the injectable version is not liver-toxic. Today, however, Androstanolone is rarely used by athletes. One reason for this is that almost all European and American compounds are no longer commercially available. The other reason is that most athletes use the still readily available Masteron which has similar effects. Neither the original nor a fake of Androstanolone is available on the black market.

I assume that your source must be UG, since you can get this stuff from chinese suppliers. So, to answer your question, NO it is not the same as trenbolone acetate. But I sure would like to use it. I always wondered why no UG labs made straight DHT. We use these drugs like masteron, proviron, winny, and anavar and like them because they are all DHT derivatives. So why not just use DHT?

Sure, it isn't gong to be anabolic, rather purely androgenic ... but the stronger the androgenicity, the harder the look, right? Of course, there are the sides of DHT, hair loss, acne, prostate problems. But, hey ... maybe I don't know what I am talking about. Maybe someone can enlighten both of us.

Anyone have any input? Looks like this might have been pushed to the second page without anyone taking a good look at it ... although it looks like it got a lot of views. Hmmmm.

I'm not familiar with this product, but if I were you I'd feel a little mislead by the source. You asked for Tren A and you got something that's pretty close, but still isn't what you asked for. It does have tren a in it, but now you can't take the dosage you had planned without taking the same amount of this additional chemical. And the supply would last 1/2 the time you expected it to in turn.

Typically, the alterations made to the DHT molecule are to make it more useful in the body.

But the thing I think you are overlooking is that DHT -while a very anabolic and androgenic compound (many times moreso than testosterone)- is subject to deactivation in skeletal tissue (muscle) by the enzyyme 3b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase.

Thus in muscle, it largely renders DHT inactive, while in other tissues, it isn't present in large amounts if at all...and this is where DHT exerts many of it's effects (your prostate, skin, scalp, etc...i.e. androgen receptive tissues which lack the 3b-HSD enzyme).

This androgenic action in target tissues also explains the great hardening abilities of DHT derived steroids like Masteron, WInstrol, Anavar, etc...as well as their seemingly low effectiveness in terms of pure muscle and weight gain.

In women, that androgenic action gives us guys a nice fun var-clit to play with (if you're into that kinda girl).

Also, DHT is a strong CNS stimulant, so combine that with it's androgenic activity in target tissue, and inactivation in much of your skeletal muscle by 3b-HSD, and you have the explanation why the DHT family of steroids are always altered from the original DHT molecule- and are usually great for strength, hardness, and aggression - but not for weight gain.

Excellent! Thank you Anthony. That explains a lot for me.
I always thought that DHT might be of use as a way to get around dope-testing. I guess it still is, but of little value for either the athelete or bodybuilder.
What effect does DHT have on fat-loss? Or a better question: Are there any productive uses for DHT with either the athelete or bodybuilder?