Trenbolone Pharmacological Explanation

Let’s talk about trenbolone’s influence on social and sex life.

1 Like

Awesome to have you back here dude! I’ll contribute sometime… eventually (got final exams coming up so for the next three/four weeks I’ve given up having any semblance of a life, be it online or socially)

It’s gym, eating, study… it sucks avoiding social interaction. I made a group of fiends earlier this year who accept me despite my numerous eccentricities (who aren’t so focused on final exams so they’re going out and whatnot) but I’ve gotten used somewhat to social interaction and I surprisingly enjoy it very much

The party that’ll ensue post graduation will be insane I tell you… Otherworldly… like a month long downloadfest (heavy music festival)

2 Likes

Good to see some problems are gone, my friend. I keep my fingers crossed for your successes. As I remember from the previous year, you’re so dedicated, which necessitates hard work. Knowledge is worth it. My schedule is still full, just had a free day to bring something valuable - where if not here? Please tell me what university are you going to.

1 Like

What is your take on trens nutrient partioning effects? Do you think these effects would increase as the dosage increased?

I know you’re smart and you wont, but please dont say what university you go to lol. @unreal24278

SB

1 Like

I know you didn’t ask me. But Fwiw from first hand experience it absolutely increases it. This can be an issue if you have a hard time eating enough.

Also nutrition partioning doesn’t mean you can eat shit food and make great gains. Yes your diet can be more flexible but like any other time the cleaner the better the results.

I second this. The only reason i forced myself 2 cheat meals a week was just to get the calories in. If i had just stuck to clean foods, I’d never grow on tren. But as zeek said the cleaner the better, just be sure to hit your daily caloric needs (which are much higher on tren).

SB

1 Like

I feel you I’m on 600mg of tren E/week right now and just to maintain I’m having to eat non stop and add a massive granola, milk, oatmeal, protien shake to my diet.

1 Like

My appetite on dbol sucks, I’d assume to due increased dopamine synthesis rather than hepatotoxicity given low dosage implemented and lack of traditional symptoms associated with hepatotoxicity (no dark, bloody stool, urine, abdominal bloating, yellowing of eyes or skin, itching etc)

I’m going to the university of yeetfloopington

1 Like

Do you find sides on Tren E more than Tren A?

SB

I’d say they are about the same. I’m running the tren E a bit higher then I ran the ace. I don’t get many physical sides from tren other then losing my cardio. I ran ace for 14 weeks and the last 4 weeks were a bit hard mentally. So far iv been on the E for going on 8 weeks and I have about 5 weeks left and I’m starting to run into the wierd thoughts again altho they aren’t as severe as with the ace so it will be interesting to see if they increase over the end of the cycle.

1 Like

How is your sleep?

Sleep is great some really intense dreams and I wake up to piss every couple of hours because I drink a lot of water even during the night otherwise I wake up super dehydrated, but no issue falling asleep. If I don’t feel tired come night time il take a few benadryl with dinner and an hour later I’m ready for sleep.

This is not the case for most people using tren tho. Tremsomnia is a real thing and a lot of people experience it. I don’t suggest using sleep medications that can lead to dependency unless you already use them previous to starting tren.

Man, the dreams are so vivid. Scary sometimes. For someone who isn’t as mentally strong, I can see how Tren could fuck with them. I’ve had some pretty violent dreams. Horrific dreams.

For me, it was just the night sweats that made me stop. Just couldn’t deal with the drenched covers. And you were right, by the end of it my pillow smelt of a dead animal.

SB

1 Like

What’s odd is I never got the night sweats on ace but I get them now on tren E. But I’m not 100% sure it’s related to the tren I’m also running dbol and I know when my estrogen gets high I have real bad nightsweats. I also get bad back pumps from the dbol while I sleep probably because I sleep on my bsck.

The mental sides for me are mostly female related. I start allowing myself way too much time thinking about other woman besides my wife. To the point where il start justifying reasons why a casual hookup wouldn’t be a big deal. Thankfully my marriage is great if it wasn’t or if we had major issues I’m sure the tren would have had me out the door by now lol

On and that sweat smell is horrible! I have to buy a new pillow every couple weeks. Even had to spray my mattress with vinegar and baking soda to get it out.

3 Likes

Holy fuck zeek, I have the same with the thinking about other women.

In fact, I talked to my girl about an open relationship while I’m on the tren and she agreed.

I guess that can satisfy the tren hunger for women

Currently on tren E

My wife would look at me like I lost my mind if I suggested this.

Careful tho because when you cycle off the tren your thinking could go back to normal and your gonna be mad some other guy is railing your girl because you wanted a open relationship while on tren lol

6 Likes

How something with such anabolic and androgenic strength couldn’t change your body composition. This effect is dose-dependent as well.

This wasn’t even his question…

Just say you have no idea or you haven’t used it or don’t respond.

Don’t answer with a condescending bullshit round about answer that wasn’t even what was asked.

1 Like

Mine was awful at small doses even. 300 mg a week. Night sweats, poor sleep, etc…