Trenbolone Enanthate Emergency

GorrillaBiscuits,

I hope this turns out well for you. I’ve been watching these two threads with keen interest, as I am in the third week of my first Tren cycle.

Give yourself some time to get your head back on straight. Then, come back and look at this thread… seriously. Ignore it, until you are feeling normal again. There is a lot to be learned from this experience that extends beyond the realm of just this cycle. I suspect though that with the state of mind you are in, speculating on it will just spin the wheels faster.

Take some time, chill out, come back around when you are sane again… I will be curious to hear from you.

Ok fellas, after the last couple days, I have been feeling the compound slowing leaving my system. I still feel the lingering after effects of the anxiety, but not nearly as bad. The tren and test inflammed my prostate something fierce, as I still feel like I have to piss even after I empty my bladder. I have achey tight hammys seeming to be tied into the prostate problem as well. Can’t explain that one. Hoping it isn’t too long before it totally clears my system and everythiing can return to normal. Any advise how to deal with the prostate issue?

Anyway I knew drummer from Gorilla Biscuits in 80’s (if that is what your referring too)

Anyway I suspect your not dealing a with a direct cause and effect. Why do tren anymore if you suspect it is a problem? I can cut on testosterone.

Well, it’s scary that some can have such pronounced sides from just straight up tren.

Just frontloaded 2 x 600mg tren E. Got the tren cough while injecting the first three ml’s into one ventrogluteal… Not fun. Did feel a bit nervous about filling the other one after that, but went okay. This is only the second time I’ve got the cough.

Looking forward to some anxiety-filled dreams! Hope I don’t get the kind of sides gorillabiscuit had, but never did before, so maybe I’m immune? :slight_smile:

(this is on a base of 1g of test)