T Nation

Trenbolone Dosages

i was curious if anyone has experimented with tren at dosage ranges that would be considered higher than what is typically used. i once ran 150mg per day for 15 days and i have to say i never felt better.

i trained with excellent intensity, felt strong as an ox, and overall it was a great experience. i’m interested to hear other peoples experiences with my favorite androgen…

Only gone as high as 100mgs ed along with prop…loved it

thats a unique combination. you must have had some rip roarin training sessions especially if you timed out your injections with that in mind. interesting.

[quote]rainbow22 wrote:
thats a unique combination. you must have had some rip roarin training sessions especially if you timed out your injections with that in mind. interesting.[/quote]

Dude -

Prop/tren is one of the most popular stacks out there. Hardly unique.

That’s a ton of tren…I’ve heard around 112mg+ a day but nothing like 150mg/d…that’s crazy…how did your joints feel at that dose???

i’m doing some research on tren for my next cycle (late spring i suppose)

what can you say us about sides and gains of that “huge” dose?

Tren sounds really bad ass. I’m holding off on it until a few cycles down the road though, feel I’m not ready for anything that strong just yet. Plus it seems like it has quite a few negative side effects and can complicate PCT quite a bit.

I’m curious for those who have ran Tren successfully multiple times with test, how do you handle it differently than pure test cycles? Maybe vouch for Letro over A’dex for a during cycle AI and use some Cabergoline? What would be the best way to run Cabergoline anyway to halt progesterone sides for a tren cycle?

well its unique to me anyway. as far as my joints, they felt fine but like i say, i only ran it for a couple weeks. i would have gone longer but sadly i ran out of syringe filters. no side effects to speak of apart from a slight rise in my blood pressure. usually i run about 130/70 and while on that dose i was up around 140/80. i felt fine though.

i gained 3.5 lbs and the electrical impedance bodyfat tester said i was the same as before. i plan to try this again but this time for a bit longer. also my liver enzymes were not elevated at all. if anyone is interested i’ll detail my progress when i run a month at 150mg ED.