Trenbolone and Testosterone

Dude - you just blew your cover. If you are going to assume two identities on here, you need to remember who said what, and not log in under the wrong name.

Shouldn’t you have logged out from your alter-ego prior to posting your thanks to RJ?

Looks like BMC was on the money.

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Now I am positive he made a 2nd account to defend himself. He uses “?” as his means of punctuation. I doubt he is even 20 years old. Seemingly to me he is the “140 pound little man, talking big” that he speaks of.

DETECTIVE BMC STRIKES AGAIN. -BC [/quote]

LOL. Excellent work, gumshoe. I was convinced even before you “caught [him] offgaurd with the grammar thing…”

Truely hilarious.

If you cannot properly format a sentence, chances are you cannot properly format a cycle.

finishhim is finished. poor show my friend.
Although i might create a few different identities myself and add them all to my friends and then i’d look really cool and i could keep logging on to agree with myself.

And the fact that you called your alter ego finishhim when your only intension was to finish rainjack in a ‘mortally (bad grammer) combat’ was also a bit of a foolish move.
Besides, the coment ‘learn to use better grammer’ by no means warrented the replies you and your left hand gave back.
Eitherway you made me laugh.

That is classic!