Trenbolone Acetate vs. Ananthate

Its all about diet and FYI Masteron is shit compared to Tren Ace. Tren is one of the strongest and most powerful AAS out there, Masteron is a great anti-estrogen and if your lean already will harden you up (great pre-contest BB drug) some but really isn’t even in the same class as Tren. Tren is just plain powerful. My favorite cutting cycle would be a combo of Tren/Test/Proviron. But in all honesty I have better luck dropping fat off cycle. When I’m on I just like to eat! I love that superman feeling I get with the above combo and about 5000 cal a day.

[quote]winstnfan68 wrote:
If u go to the Steroids.com website and look up profiles for masteron it states that it is a DHT which is also a fat burner like Tren but it also has the same mg for mg strength properties as test. My goal is to lean up a bit get a little more definition and density, which I know comes from time. Give it a read and let me know what you think.
[/quote]

Just because Masteron is a fat burner does not mean it does the same thing as tren. It is used by bodybuilders with already low bodyfat to get the ripped look prior to a show. It also increases the ability for test to bind to receptors - making the test you run with it more effective.

I love masteron. But is not the same thing as tren. Masteron is not nearly as harsh as tren can be.