Trenbolone Acetate vs. Ananthate

I am in the process of purchasing trenbolone but I am interested in getting everyone feedback as to which ester form is best for the cutting cycle I am about to begin. Acetate is recommended @ 75ml e3d but can’t find any recomends on the slower releasing of ananthate. Advice anyone?

Same as any other enanthate ester product, bi weekly preferably but also weekly will work. I would recommend acetate at ed or eod not e3d. The good thing about the acetate is if you experience severe tren sides then you can stop and its out of your system quickly. Tren is serious stuff bro, i am assuming you have an extensive history of usage otherwise i would not suggest tren at all for you.

[quote]winstnfan68 wrote:
I am in the process of purchasing trenbolone but I am interested in getting everyone feedback as to which ester form is best for the cutting cycle I am about to begin. Acetate is recommended @ 75ml e3d but can’t find any recomends on the slower releasing of ananthate. Advice anyone?[/quote]

I have never seen Tren Ace recommended E3D. EOD at the very least, and most preferrable is ED.

Enanthate would work best at E3D.

It’s really your choice. Conventional wisdom says the shorter esters work best for cutting. But I think it is more a diet issue than an ester issue.

I would stick to acetate, especially if your not sure how your body will react to Tren. I have a friend who experienced all sorts of problems on a dose of 50mg Tren Ace. ED and had to stop his cycle and was feelin fine in 2 days. I couldn’t imagine haveing to deal with that for at least 2 weeks while it worked its way through my system with the Enanthate.

[quote]gettinbigger wrote:
I would stick to acetate, especially if your not sure how your body will react to Tren. I have a friend who experienced all sorts of problems on a dose of 50mg Tren Ace. ED and had to stop his cycle and was feelin fine in 2 days. I couldn’t imagine haveing to deal with that for at least 2 weeks while it worked its way through my system with the Enanthate. [/quote]

GettinBigger,

Your buddy that you speak of…what type of sides did he start to have?? Just curious cause comparatively thats a very mild dose…thanks

G

[quote]morepain wrote:
Same as any other enanthate ester product, bi weekly preferably but also weekly will work. I would recommend acetate at ed or eod not e3d. The good thing about the acetate is if you experience severe tren sides then you can stop and its out of your system quickly. Tren is serious stuff bro, i am assuming you have an extensive history of usage otherwise i would not suggest tren at all for you. [/quote]

Yes I do have a pretty long history with gear but never tried Tren. Would you recommend 75 mg EOD for a first time user of tren? of lower until i see if there are side effect. What side effect have you seen or heard of? I heard of Tren Dick kind of like Deca Dick but if I stack with a test it should solve that right?

test prop 100mg ed + tren 75mg ed will kick serious ass.

[quote]morepain wrote:
test prop 100mg ed + tren 75mg ed will kick serious ass. [/quote]

Word. That’s my all time favorite combo.

Curious …What cycle length are you using?
The reason I ask is I am planning on using Tren/Test-P combo with a short 4on/4off and then 4on/4off using Tren 50mg and Dbol 30mg.

[quote]TheHitman wrote:
Curious …What cycle length are you using?
The reason I ask is I am planning on using Tren/Test-P combo with a short 4on/4off and then 4on/4off using Tren 50mg and Dbol 30mg.[/quote]

That is a very bad idea. VERY BAD

[quote]Canseco33 wrote:
gettinbigger wrote:
I would stick to acetate, especially if your not sure how your body will react to Tren. I have a friend who experienced all sorts of problems on a dose of 50mg Tren Ace. ED and had to stop his cycle and was feelin fine in 2 days. I couldn’t imagine haveing to deal with that for at least 2 weeks while it worked its way through my system with the Enanthate.

GettinBigger,

Your buddy that you speak of…what type of sides did he start to have?? Just curious cause comparatively thats a very mild dose…thanks

G[/quote]

He started getting heart palipitations and racing heart beat. Also said he felt like he was “wired” all the time and was coughing a lot. It was pretty bad. He was taking test enanthate as well and some proviron.

When he dropped the fina in like 2 days he felt great. He upped the test to 750/wk and upped the proviron and he’s in the middle of a great cycle now. He gave me the tren and I’m using it now with no real problems, although it does make me feel a bit wired. I guess some people just don’t react well to some AAS.

I’m using 75mg ED and doing great with it. I also stack some test Enanthate (500mg/wk) with it and proviron(50mg ED). It makes me feel a bit wired like I drank too much coffee and makes me cough a bit. But I have seasonal allergies this time of year so I think some of the coughing is due to congestion. The reason I don’t use prop is the pain.

For some stupid reason tren never causes long term injection pain and neither does the Test Enanthate, but prop will give me a knot for like 5 days where ever I inject it. So screw that. I never got “tren dick” because I ALWAYS include Test. It does shut you down pretty hard though, make sure you have a good PCT planned.

Canseco33 wrote:
gettinbigger wrote:

GettinBigger,

G

He started getting heart palipitations and racing heart beat. Also said he felt like he was “wired” all the time and was coughing a lot. It was pretty bad. He was taking test enanthate as well and some proviron.

When he dropped the fina in like 2 days he felt great. He upped the test to 750/wk and upped the proviron and he’s in the middle of a great cycle now. He gave me the tren and I’m using it now with no real problems, although it does make me feel a bit wired. I guess some people just don’t react well to some AAS.[/quote]

When I took tren I had a really strong heart beat and my pulse was a bit higher than usual. I definately felt a bit more energetic, but not so much coughing. I found the increased energy to be beneficial, but I can see how it could be too much.

I’m using 75mg ED and doing great with it. I also stack some test Enanthate (500mg/wk) with it and proviron(50mg ED). It makes me feel a bit wired like I drank too much coffee and makes me cough a bit. But I have seasonal allergies this time of year so I think some of the coughing is due to congestion. The reason I don’t use prop is the pain.

For some stupid reason tren never causes long term injection pain and neither does the Test Enanthate, but prop will give me a knot for like 5 days where ever I inject it. So screw that. I never got “tren dick” because I ALWAYS include Test. It does shut you down pretty hard though, make sure you have a good PCT planned.[/quote]

What are your thoughts about Dromastolone propionate which is supposed to be better than Tren. One of my good friends that i do trust at the gym, is currently stacking Droma with sust and makingin credible gains. Any one else experienced Droma?

What are your thoughts about Dromastolone propionate which is supposed to be better than Tren. One of my good friends that i do trust at the gym, is currently stacking Droma with sust and makingin credible gains. Any one else experienced Droma?
[/quote]

I looked through Llewellyn’s “Anabolics 2006” - and there is no mention of such a drug. The closest I could get was drostanolone propionate - or Masteron.

Just googled Dromastolone propionate and it came up as Masteron.

Masteron is not the same - nor is it better than Tren Ace as far as strength gains.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

Masteron is not the same - nor is it better than Tren Ace as far as strength gains.

[/quote]

Agreed, masteron stacks well with test, but the effect is not similar to tren. Tren i feel is the most powerful thing you can put in your body, unfortunately for me it freaks me out so i can’t use it at all.

gettinbigger wrote:

For some stupid reason tren never causes long term injection pain and neither does the Test Enanthate, but prop will give me a knot for like 5 days where ever I inject it. So screw that. I never got “tren dick” because I ALWAYS include Test. It does shut you down pretty hard though, make sure you have a good PCT planned.

[/quote]

Never heard of it…

[quote]morepain wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Agreed, masteron stacks well with test, but the effect is not similar to tren. Tren i feel is the most powerful thing you can put in your body, unfortunately for me it freaks me out so i can’t use it at all.

[/quote]

If u go to the Steroids.com website and look up profiles for masteron it states that it is a DHT which is also a fat burner like Tren but it also has the same mg for mg strength properties as test. My goal is to lean up a bit get a little more definition and density, which I know comes from time. Give it a read and let me know what you think.

Tren is going to help you more that the Masteron.

Neither is going to help if your diet isn’t tight.

I would never run tren with out Test.

JW.