Trenbolone Acetate ED or EOD?

can i inject trenbolone acetate eod or only ed?i mix in same syringe with sustanon because I mix with sustanon it prolongs the half-life of trenbolone?

[quote]rickbarbosi wrote:
can i inject trenbolone acetate eod or only ed?i mix in same syringe with sustanon because I mix with sustanon it prolongs the half-life of trenbolone?[/quote]

… Who in the hell told you that?

^^woot woo! Check out Reed looking like a Hollister model these days!

[quote]Yogi wrote:
^^woot woo! Check out Reed looking like a Hollister model these days![/quote]

Lol ouch that hurts 5’6" 203 this morning I gotta weigh alittle more than a hollister model hahaha.

I’m sure that this will be controversial:

I have noticed that I seem to have the most energy/aggression (I feel the most like I am ‘on gear’) when I am either adding or removing/reducing a compound from my cycle.
There was a period where I reduced my tren dose to nearly half for about 2 weeks and I was feeling and performing even better it seemed as a result of that change.
I also noticed before that I felt really ‘on’ when I had stopped all compounds and was just entering PCT.

My theory is that I have the most aggression when I am in a changing hormonal state, and that any constant state becomes ‘stale’.
Therefore EOD pinning is subject to slightly more level fluctuation and is beneficial.

(Disagree if you want.)

[quote]Andy.Now wrote:
I’m sure that this will be controversial:

I have noticed that I seem to have the most energy/aggression (I feel the most like I am ‘on gear’) when I am either adding or removing/reducing a compound from my cycle.
There was a period where I reduced my tren dose to nearly half for about 2 weeks and I was feeling and performing even better it seemed as a result of that change.
I also noticed before that I felt really ‘on’ when I had stopped all compounds and was just entering PCT.

My theory is that I have the most aggression when I am in a changing hormonal state, and that any constant state becomes ‘stale’.
Therefore EOD pinning is subject to slightly more level fluctuation and is beneficial.

(Disagree if you want.)[/quote]

I do