Trenbolone 30mg/ml

hey everybody, im pretty new to that business and i have an important tech question:
If i take tren ace 30mg twice a week for 5 weeks, how long would it take me to clean up if im expectin a dope test in a few months.

i know it says everywhere that it takes 4-5 months to clean up, but the person gave it to me told me b/c it is small amounts it will only take me 60 days. is that true? could i count on it?

what is the point?

the point is that im not sure if i can count on it that it would take 60 days… b/c it says 4-5 months everywhere.
so my Q again is whether takin small amounts clear faster from the system…?

30mg 2x a week for 5 weeks and thats it? i suggest you foreget about the idea of AAS and head to the beginners forum and start from scratch. and you might want to invest in a gym membership.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

thanks for the suggestions… tho i know that tren needs to b shot more often, yet im not trying to get bigger, but better performance of my body.
i am trying out somethin new as far as workout, but i wanted to make sure first that it want stay in my system for too long.
so as far as detection time goes, do u guys know if my small amount should clear up faster?

I am not sure if the amount of gear affects overall clearance of the drug from the system. But I do know that 60mg/week of tren is not going to help you much at all. At best you will mildly suppress your system.

If the guy selling you the the stuff told you that 30mg of tren ace 2X/week would do anything for you, you might not want to listen to him when it comes to withdrawal times.

19-nors take a long time to clear. Months.

thanks again for all the info, thats more or less give me a better picture of that issue.
i will mention the stuff u guys explained here and see wuts up.
thanks again people, ill let u know what was his answer.

p.s what kinda sub would guys recommend for me to take instead of tren. i wanna ask for somethin else instead of the tren.
basically if some could sum up the benefits of the tren ace, and what in the market has the same effects?

[quote]rockssteady wrote:
p.s what kinda sub would guys recommend for me to take instead of tren. i wanna ask for somethin else instead of the tren.
basically if some could sum up the benefits of the tren ace, and what in the market has the same effects?
[/quote]

You need to do some research on your own. We have a search function here, or you could use google.

We love to help, but you need to bring something to the table beyond what your dealer is telling you.

[quote]AlteredState wrote:

he is willing to tell you bald faced lies to make a sale.[/quote]

Bingo… I have seen a lot of this shit lately in my neck of the woods.

We need to know a little more about this guy before we offer more advice than to stay away from aas (which i still think no matter what his stats are). for all we know he could be a 130lbs 16 yr old that just started.

well im just starting to take that.
im 24 and weigh 180.
i been workin out for some years now tho, just never used anything. i was recommended to use some winstrol, anavar, test, and tren. not at the same time, but in diff cycles.

[quote]rockssteady wrote:
im 24 and weigh 180.
i been workin out for some years now tho, just never used anything. i was recommended to use some winstrol, anavar, test, and tren. not at the same time, but in diff cycles.[/quote]

What the fuck does that even mean?

You were given a sales pitch by a less than honest dealer.

Do you research - don’t aske you dealer another fucking question until you have researched the answer yourself. You will see in no time that the person you are dealing with is a lying piece of shit.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
rockssteady wrote:
im 24 and weigh 180.
i been workin out for some years now tho, just never used anything. i was recommended to use some winstrol, anavar, test, and tren. not at the same time, but in diff cycles.

What the fuck does that even mean?

You were given a sales pitch by a less than honest dealer.

Do you research - don’t aske you dealer another fucking question until you have researched the answer yourself. You will see in no time that the person you are dealing with is a lying piece of shit. [/quote]

exactly what i was to lazy to write.

as far as you being 24 and 180, this means nothing! you can be short and fat as shit, or tall and pencil thin, and still fit that description.

either way you are young and inexperienced.

75 mg tren eod seems to be the going rate

as far as performance goes, tren really isn’t your best bet, at all. 50mg/ED is what i would suggest with trenACE. If you want increased performance maybe EPO, 400mg/week of test Prop. Either way, find a new dealer, the guy sounds either really shady or dumb as a sack of hammers.