Trenbolene Enanthate

Ok, I’ve done all the reading I possibly can about Tranbolene Enanthate and it sounds pretty good to me. Now I would like some input from anyone who has used it.
I have come across some for a good $$ if I want it and am considering it, but would like some first hand input. So for anyone who has used it…how were your gains? did you like it? would you take it again? etc etc etc. thanks for your time guys.

Oh, and it’s from British Dragon if that helps any. Thanks again

Using it now @ 500mg a week with 700 mg test e 50 mg dball week 1-5, 7 weeks into it. I love the results,strength,hardness,size…BUT hate the sides, sweats, horrific mood swings and overall mood,will do for another 8 weeks and then probably never again!

[quote]jbdd wrote:
Using it now @ 500mg a week with 700 mg test e 50 mg dball week 1-5, 7 weeks into it. I love the results,strength,hardness,size…BUT hate the sides, sweats, horrific mood swings and overall mood,will do for another 8 weeks and then probably never again![/quote]

sides are very common, i usually suggest that if you are going to use tren use the acetate. Yes you will have to shoot it more often but if you experience severe side effects (for me the mood swings and anxiety rule it out) then at least with the acetate you can stop it and it is out of your system fairly quick.

Tren produces dramatic results and i always loved it for that but mentally it fucked me up, so i don’t use it at all anymore. For those that tolerate it well there is nothing like it.

[quote]jbdd wrote:
Using it now @ 500mg a week with 700 mg test e 50 mg dball week 1-5, 7 weeks into it. I love the results,strength,hardness,size…BUT hate the sides, sweats, horrific mood swings and overall mood,will do for another 8 weeks and then probably never again![/quote]

How often are your injections.

People that experience bad sides on tren ace usually inject EOD. ED injections seem to lessen the severity of the sides.

Same holds true for Tren Enanthate. 1 or 2X per week is bad news. You should be injecting at least E3D, IMO.

Yeah pain I am not generaly the most happy out going guy around anyway,but on Tren I managed to scare myself a couple of times,I am trying clonazapem and Lexapro right now to try and even things out a bit.
rain thanks for the advice I will start e3d shots tomorrow and I will let you know!

I didn’t notice any sides along the lines of being more irritable. For me it was the sore nips, man that sucked. As far as results I can’t say it was much better then Test with EQ for me.

FatSensei

I noticed the same thing on tren - I wouldn’t doubt if its the most toxic compound overall. (I found Lexapro is a hard thing to discontinue.)

If you have not done any Tren yet, then the Tren E will kick your ass, lethargy, insomnia, shortness of breath. If you’ve maxed out all you can w/ test, EQ, etc, then give it a ago. I tried it for my 3rd cycle and did EOD injects and it it kicked my ass. I still have about 14 ML and I am waiting for the right time. Tren A, no problems.