Trenadrol Info?

Started my first PH cycle about 6 months ago with Halodrol. Did the cycle for about 30 days and uped the dosage to 2 liquigels ED instead of 60days at 1 liquigel per day. Strenght gains were very impressive and gained about 5 punds of lean muscle. Looking into another cycle and considering Trenadrol(17b methoxy-trienbolone).

Done plenty of research and from what most users said was that it worked significantly well and it seems very consistant but couldnt get to much info on cycle info. If you have any experience with this PH, i would appreciate so info. PCT - Nolvadex, Reversitol, Milk Thislte, Hawthorne Berry? - Which PCT would be recommended? Dosage? Liver Support? Sides? Any information would be helpful

liquigels ?

You were taking haldrol liquigels by Gaspari ?

Thats not a prohormone, its not an anabolic steroid. It is however crap.

Arachidonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend), 6-OXO® (4-Etioallocholen-3, 6, 17-Trione), DHEA, 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone, -(-)3, 4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran

Its a blend of fatty acids, 6-oxo which is theoretically an incredibly weak aromase inhibitor that may not even work, and DHEA, which can be purchased anywhere and is generally thought to not be worth taking.

If you gained anything from that it means you havent been training for very long at all, your just getting your standard “newbie gains”.

Trenadrol, which you have so “wisely” selected (blatant sarcasm) is infact progestin based.

It is also not an anabolic steroid.

It is basically what is in birth control tabs for girls.

The tren prohormones are the worst ones on the market, they might work, they might have anabolic effects, BUT they have much higher progestrin activity than anabolic.

Meaning you the anabolic (muscle growth) is technically a sideeffect, as the progestin is the main, and primary effect.

Stay away from that stuff, choose a prohormone actually based on a real steroid.

hdrol, superdrol, pheraplex, havoc/epistane, bold, etc.

Read the Prohormone Sticky at the top of the “steroids” forum. It has complete information.

This should be in the steroids section.

However:

This is a progestin based compound… its used for birth control in women for gods sake! It has very little to do with real Trenbolone and truth be told we have minimal knowledge as to how it will affect the human body. There is a very real chance of a fucked endocrine system, bitch tits and a bum libido with this compound and if I remember right a traditional SERM based PCT (nolvadex in your example) won’t cut it.

Avoid all things Tren related.

I would strongly reccomend Havoc. Providing you run with a liver support supp theres no reason why you cant blast out the gates with 30-40mg and stay within that range for a 4 week cycle. Run a typical SERM (nolva) pct for 3-4 weeks (40/40/20 or 40/40/20/20) and continue liver support throughout.

Hdrol could also be run again - stay in the 75-100mg range and run for 6 weeks. Tends to require a slightly higher dose and longer run.

Check the prohormone sticky too.

nowthat you both put it that way, i am leaning towards another cycle of hdrol. What are your oppinions on CEL Hdrol? From what i have readit is pretty much as close to halodrol 50 as you can legally obtain.