Tren

No help here so far…But this is what I’ve been told: 50mg 2x week IM for 8 weeks. This will be my first time, obviously I am super ignorant to this topic so any suggestions will be appreciated. thnx

more like 50mg(at least) ED IM for 6-8 weeks are you putting some test with it or anything else for that matter?

[quote]M2cyclone wrote:
No help here so far…But this is what I’ve been told: 50mg 2x week IM for 8 weeks. This will be my first time, obviously I am super ignorant to this topic so any suggestions will be appreciated. thnx[/quote]

First and foremost, you need to do many more hours of research before you touch AAS…But to answer your question, the amount that you have proposed will do nothing but suppress endogenous test levels and kill your sex drive.

MK

You will want test, hcg, masteron or proviron with your tren. Otherwise you will get some firsthand experience with fina-dick. And as was mentioned, you will also want to inject a lot more frequently or you are wasting your time and your tren.

While i tend to agree with you i must point out that my very first cycle was 50mg of Zambon Winny every monday and thursday for 5 weeks. My bench went from 205 x 8 to 235 x 9 i lost fat and arms increased by just under 1 inch. So i was very happy with the gains and they stuck 100%.

The thing is that for some people very small ammount of AS could lead to good gains, but with the current popular culture first cycles consisteing of 1G frontloads will leave most rookies never knowing.