Tren-Xtreme?

I’ve been reading around everywere and have heard nothing but great reviews from this product. All the shop owners on forums say this is probably the best supp out their right now that has around a 90-95% succes rate. I know you will probably tell me to spend my money on really gear but people say that it give you pumps like the real deal.

I just wondering if anyone had any experience with this product? I know you guys are generally more knowledgable that bodybuilding.com.

I recently picked up alot of this product as well as others similar to it, I sell the PH’s at school and found that out of all the products i sold this one definately had the best results, i stay away from this kinda stuff but if your looking to avoid taking the plunge this is a grreat alternative

[quote]needthepump wrote:
I recently picked up alot of this product as well as others similar to it, I sell the PH’s at school and found that out of all the products i sold this one definately had the best results, i stay away from this kinda stuff but if your looking to avoid taking the plunge this is a grreat alternative[/quote]

I don’t usually pay much attention to post count, but the fact this is your first post makes me very skeptical.

To the OP: I haven’t heard of this product, but the name alone screams gimmick.

Yea, its a pro-hormone and needs a PCT.

Ive read numerous threads that strength gains were through the roof, so it made me curious.

And yes I am avoiding the plung, lol, this is why I was looking at this product

" American Cellular Labs brings you TREN-Xtreme�?�, containing a compound only two molecules from its well known cousin Trenbolone. The active compound in TREN-Xtreme�?� is 19-Norandrosta- 4,9-diene-3,17 dione, a progestin. "

That was pulled right off there website, so ya it’s a steroid thus it should be treated like one. I’d recommend against it off course, but thats probably not going to stop you so if you do go that route make sure you have a proper serm and not some supplement companies “estrogen blockers”

Yea my PCT is going to be 4 weeks of nolva 25mg/day

Another question, would taking a 8wk cycle of 300-400mg/wk Test E be safer than this product? I know the test cycle would be wayyy cheaper but safer?

Tried the A.C.L. stuff… found that proper amino acid and fish oil supplements work better. Who would think that the secret is just a better understanding of the primary ‘materials’ your body uses. Proper timing and portions of your meals will boost your t-levels, as well as promote healthy metabolic functions all around.

Even creatine is found in foods. Eat avocado and both whites/yellow of the egg, and whole milk for a more natural way of increasing size and strength, and if you portion it correctly, you’ll lean out, while keeping you healthy. Don’t f with your liver, dude.

I had some Xtreme-Fajitas one time…man those things were good!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Remember, chicks don’t dig dudes with limp dicks and acne.[/quote]

Now you tell me.

Would it be ok to drink while taking this?

got a bud taking it now. he has coughed up blood every morning for a week now. hes being a stubborn ass and wont admit something is potentially serious. claims he loves the strength gains. I would never touch such a product, especially a progestin.

dont be a dumb fuck

dezz

Me and buddies have an X-treme double 6 dollar burger when we bulk. Its awesome, my gains go through the roof. THE BEST BURGER EVER! BUY IT IT WILL MAKE YOU HUUUGE! Why is it that lately some posts have no solid research behind them? “Hey fellas, if I take a Anadrol only cycle for 12 weeks will I fuck myself up?” Take it dude, take the plunge, take one for the team.

[quote]Dezz wrote:
got a bud taking it now. he has coughed up blood every morning for a week now.[/quote]

That happened to me once. Granted, I had food poisoning, but I think that would be kinda the same.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Me and buddies have an X-treme double 6 dollar burger when we bulk. Its awesome, my gains go through the roof. THE BEST BURGER EVER! BUY IT IT WILL MAKE YOU HUUUGE! Why is it that lately some posts have no solid research behind them? “Hey fellas, if I take a Anadrol only cycle for 12 weeks will I fuck myself up?” Take it dude, take the plunge, take one for the team. [/quote]

i like the lo-carb double 6 dollars they are yum yum too

Lo-carb double 6 dollahs are for girly men. Me and da boys only do it up big. lol

I’ve done a cycle of ACL TrenX. This PH is actually one of the best PH that i have tried. The gains are great. There definitely do promote vascularity, LBM gain, moderate fat loss, and hardness. I had all 3 of these gains while on a 4 week cycle and did a PCT to finish it off.

The only problem that i had with Tren is that my blood pressure sky rocketed so be very careful and check yourself out with a doctor before starting a cycle. ACL TrenX is definitely one of the best PH’s out there and is definitely no scam.

Your first post? Really??