Tren-Xtreme Cycle PCT

I ordered some methylated tren and have not started taking it yet. I need some advice for PCT. Would Alpha Male/TRIBEX be sufficient or do I need something much more potent? If so, what “works” without prescription or supplier…

Height: 5’9"
Weight: 94.5 kg
BF: 16%.
Goals gain a about 4-7 kilos of lean body mass.

Check the Pro-Hormone sticky at the top of the page. In short you’ll need a proper SERM, nolva or clomid, easy to obtain through a research chem site. But I suggest reading through the sticky

WHOOAAATTT? Methyl Tren?? What is the name of the pro H?

Tren-Xtreme is NOT methylated, but still harsh IMO.

If you, in fact, have methyl tren that is known to be one of the most toxic substances that I know of through research.

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:

If you, in fact, have methyl tren that is known to be one of the most toxic substances that I know of through research.

DG[/quote]

Whoops, my bad. I know it is essentially modified tren with two extra functional groups attached, so it is not classified as one of the banned compounds. I am new to this so my terminology may not be up to snuff. It is Tren-Extreme and not what I was thinking.

[quote]elih8er wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:

DG

Whoops, my bad. I know it is essentially modified tren with two extra functional groups attached, so it is not classified as one of the banned compounds. I am new to this so my terminology may not be up to snuff. It is Tren-Extreme and not what I was thinking. [/quote]

Right on. lol

Honestly man I’ve sold probably over 100 ‘tren extremes’ through my store, people do put on a considerable amount of weight and get decent strength gains from it, but I get a lot of bad reports on sides.

Acne, limp dick, gyno.

Thats enough to scare me away from it. IMO just reasearch the real stuff and not the pro hormones. I’m not a person to bash proH and I believe they may have their place, but they do seem to have half the gains of real steroids with twice the side effects.

my .02

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
elih8er wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:

DG

Whoops, my bad. I know it is essentially modified tren with two extra functional groups attached, so it is not classified as one of the banned compounds. I am new to this so my terminology may not be up to snuff. It is Tren-Extreme and not what I was thinking.

Right on. lol

Honestly man I’ve sold probably over 100 ‘tren extremes’ through my store, people do put on a considerable amount of weight and get decent strength gains from it, but I get a lot of bad reports on sides.

Acne, limp dick, gyno.

Thats enough to scare me away from it. IMO just reasearch the real stuff and not the pro hormones. I’m not a person to bash proH and I believe they may have their place, but they do seem to have half the gains of real steroids with twice the side effects.

my .02

DG[/quote]
I appreciate the advice. I know of no local sources of AAS, and the gym I go to isn’t known for that sort of thing. With that said besides taking the real thing, what can I do to limit the sides? I know I need to take nolva post cycle, but I do not know of a reputable chem supply company. Ordering through an online RX was said to be probably a bad idea because of customs.

[quote]elih8er wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
elih8er wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:

DG

Right on. lol

Acne, limp dick, gyno.

my .02

DG
I appreciate the advice. I know of no local sources of AAS, and the gym I go to isn’t known for that sort of thing. With that said besides taking the real thing, what can I do to limit the sides? I know I need to take nolva post cycle, but I do not know of a reputable chem supply company. Ordering through an online RX was said to be probably a bad idea because of customs.
[/quote]

There isn’t enough research on that compound to recommend stuff to prevent sides Imo.

I would suggest: Hawthorne Berry, SamE, CoQ10, Saw Palmetto, and a good multi (am I missing anything?) lol

as far as research chems go…just google “research chems” or “peptides” and you should be able to find one.

DG