Tren With Clumps in the Vial

If one were to have a bottle of 100mg/ml tren, and it has some clumps in the bottle, what would one do to get the clumps to disolve? Or, would one just not worry about it and use it even though the mg/ml dosage is probably now a less than 100?

Heating might not have worked in this case. A small pot of water on med-low heat with the bottle submerged for about 5 minutes with a needle in the plunger for escaping gasses/air.

Thanks

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Vent and bake it in the oven for 30 mins at 150 deg C. Make sure you vent it or it might explode. If you use a hypo to vent, it will melt over your bung. Been there, not good. Either remove the bung altogether or cut the plastic top off the hypo - or I guess you could bend it in a semicircle, that way the plastic would still melt but at least it would drip onto your oven floor, not your bung…

bushboy[/quote]

Excellent advice BBB!! That is one thing alot of people forget to do, they put the syringe needle in the vial to vent and forget to cut the plastic tip off!!

Another thing you could do is just refilter with whatman, if you don’t want to bake it. Good luck!!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Sancho wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Vent and bake it in the oven for 30 mins at 150 deg C. Make sure you vent it or it might explode. If you use a hypo to vent, it will melt over your bung. Been there, not good. Either remove the bung altogether or cut the plastic top off the hypo - or I guess you could bend it in a semicircle, that way the plastic would still melt but at least it would drip onto your oven floor, not your bung…

bushboy

Excellent advice BBB!! That is one thing alot of people forget to do, they put the syringe needle in the vial to vent and forget to cut the plastic tip off!!

Another thing you could do is just refilter with whatman, if you don’t want to bake it. Good luck!!

Hey sancho

If he refilters, won’t he lose some conc./ml as the crystals will stay behind?

bushboy[/quote]

Yes it will, I just wanted to give him the lazy man’s option. :wink:

Thanks for the tips guys! V & B easy enough.

Got it! No Vent & Bake

I’ll try boiling water again, just longer.