Tren/Winny/Test/Deca???

Looking for suggestions on this stack.

I have been running tren ace for 3wks @ 50mgs eod, 400mgs test-e per wk. I just got some deca 300 and 100 tabs of 10mg stan. I have never run this combo and thinking of doing 50mgs ed of stan. I am definitely going to add the deca (my joints are killing). The goal here is obviously getting ready for pool season.

Thanks for any help…

Cut the tren out before you start the deca. You are gonna run into alot of sides running all that shit at once.

[quote]bateman7325 wrote:
Looking for suggestions on this stack.

I have been running tren ace for 3wks @ 50mgs eod, 400mgs test-e per wk. I just got some deca 300 and 100 tabs of 10mg stan. I have never run this combo and thinking of doing 50mgs ed of stan. I am definitely going to add the deca (my joints are killing). The goal here is obviously getting ready for pool season.

Thanks for any help… [/quote]

Three things
[1]Bump the Tren Ace up to ED; you’ll get much better results not to mention you’ll double your dosage.
[2]I strongly advise against running dual nor19’s. Deca and Tren could get you as limp as a banana peel.
[3]Although Deca does help improve my own joint mobility its not the end all be all of solutions. Try adding a large quantity of Fish Oils or Flameout while you’re running the Tren

Hey guys - Thanks for advice. I am going to up the fish oil and run tren ed (just pricey shit) and start the winstrol after I run out. How about 300mgs deca per wk/400mgs test-e/ along with 50mgs winny eod? I have never run winstrol before and want to maximize the results. I am also wondering if I will see anything if I’m not lean enough when I start it.

Hey guys - Thanks for advice. I am going to up the fish oil and run tren ed (just pricey shit) and start the winstrol after I run out. How about 300mgs deca per wk/400mgs test-e/ along with 50mgs winny eod? I have never run winstrol before and want to maximize the results. I am also wondering if I will see anything if I’m not lean enough when I start it.[/quote]

I don’t know how long you plan on running this cycle, but I would add the Winstrol in while using the Tren or depending on when the last shot of tren vs the last shot of test is, I guess you could use the winstrol while the test is exiting your system; but I think you will have more bang for the buck adding for the last 3 weeks with everything else.

Hey guys - Thanks for advice. I am going to up the fish oil and run tren ed (just pricey shit) and start the winstrol after I run out. How about 300mgs deca per wk/400mgs test-e/ along with 50mgs winny eod? I have never run winstrol before and want to maximize the results. I am also wondering if I will see anything if I’m not lean enough when I start it.[/quote]

Up your test E to 500mg to get the proper Deca/Test ratio

Tren is pricey but so are Ferrari’s

Go find all the cabergoline you can. You’re gunna need it :slight_smile: