T Nation

Tren Usage

is there any way to prevent tren induced gyno? I’m going to try a short blitz cycle consisting of:
100mgs Tren ED
100mgs Winny ED
30mgs Anavar ED

I’ve used tren before and had just a very slight gyno problem from it but was soon gone upon finishing my cycle. any suggestions? or do i just have to live with it for the time of my cycle? thanks for your time guys

Winny can prevent some tren gyno and I think I have read that proviron can as well.
If you used winny in your last cycle then I would think a little Nolva ed this around should do the trick if the Winny did not last time.

In your last Tren cycle what else did you run with it and were the dosages?

Also one other thing you should keep in mind is that Tren and anavar are both heavy androgens. Although they do not convert to test they can still give side effects just as if you were on a heavy test cycle. So if you had trouble with Tren last time you might want to rethink your choice of drugs.
DA

nolva and B6 stopped my tren gyno quick

Letro @ 2.5 mg eod and B6.

The cycle i ran when I did tren was:
100mgs Test Prop EOD
100mgs Tren EOD
40mgs DBol ED
I was running Nolva at 20mgs throughout this cycle and did not seem to have any trouble till right towards the end. I had a very tiny knot form under my left nipple and was told it was due to increased prolactin (i believe it was) levels due to the tren. But as soon as i stopped, it went away. I just do not want to have a repeat of that this time since I’ll be doing twice as much Tren. Thanks for the input

Letrozole has shown promise in blocking progesterone at dosages of 1.25mg eod. B6 at 400mg/day keeps prolactin levels at bay. Between the two, you should have a good defense set up against tren gyno.

Earlier, I said to use letro at 2.5mg eod. That was wrong. 1.25mg eod is correct.

Johnboy, why are you uping your tren dosage so much?
Did you not get what you wanted out of your last cycle?
Also in your last cycle all three drugs you used could have helped caused the gyno, unless blood test revealed it was from super high prolactin levels. In the cycle you have planned now you only have two drugs that will give androgenic sides and the third drug will help block them to a very minor degree.
But I digress…What is the reason for such high tren dosing this time around?
DA

I was under the impression that tren doesn’t cause gyno?

[quote]Darkangel wrote:
Johnboy, why are you uping your tren dosage so much?
Did you not get what you wanted out of your last cycle?
Also in your last cycle all three drugs you used could have helped caused the gyno, unless blood test revealed it was from super high prolactin levels. In the cycle you have planned now you only have two drugs that will give androgenic sides and the third drug will help block them to a very minor degree.
But I digress…What is the reason for such high tren dosing this time around?
DA[/quote]

Well simply because I just want to see if more Tren will yield better results for me (obviously right?). when i was taking tren/prop my strength went through the roof and i leaned up quite nicely too while still gaining weight. this time around i just want to get down to very minimal bf% and be hard as a rock. so i thought i’d up my tren dosage. if this is overkill, please feel free to put your 2 cents in

First, Anavar is NOT a “heavy androgen”, in fact it was developed and used because of it’s very mild androgenic effects. It is, however, very anabolic, and some studies have show it to increase abdominal fat loss! However, I’d use at least 40 mg. ED.

Second, your last cycle had Test and D-bol in it–either, or both, of these compounds could have been responsible for your gyno. I think a lot of people go on a cycle with multiple compounds, then when they develope gyno they assume it’s from the Tren.

Tren does NOT raise progesterone levels, there is some evidence that Tren has cross-reactivity with the progesterone receptor–which is not the same thing. So, I’d say Tren could exacerbate a gyno condition caused by excess estrogen.

Prolactin levels are directly related to estrogen levels, the higher your estrogen levels, the higher your prolactin levels.

So, since you’re not using any aromatizable AAS along with the tren this time, you should be OK. In the future, make sure to start an AI before (to give it time to get into your system)your next cycle with Tren and aromatizable AAS. Also, the Stanozolol in your cycle this time MAY have some effect on the progesterone receptor.

Crowbar

[quote]Johnny367 wrote:
The cycle i ran when I did tren was:
100mgs Test Prop EOD
100mgs Tren EOD
40mgs DBol ED
I was running Nolva at 20mgs throughout this cycle and did not seem to have any trouble till right towards the end. I had a very tiny knot form under my left nipple and was told it was due to increased prolactin (i believe it was) levels due to the tren. But as soon as i stopped, it went away. I just do not want to have a repeat of that this time since I’ll be doing twice as much Tren. Thanks for the input[/quote]

I’ll just quickly reply to this thread. From what you were running it is pretty obvious to me that your gyno was caused by estrogen, from the prop and the dbol, and not the tren. Tren gyno is actually quit uncommon. The fact of the matter is Nolva is good to a certain extent, it will reduce you chances of getting gyno, but it isn’t the end all and be all ancillary. It is actually a weak estrogenic compound that competes with estrogen for the receptor. It doesn’t always win, and even when it does it too can exert estrogenic effects, i.e. discharge from the nipple. Bottom line is you have a gyno problem. Anyone who is supseptable MUST use an aromatase inhibitor. Estrogen blockers just won’t do the job. For you nolva is just to be used for pct. From now on I recommend you use letrozole or arimidex.

DOSES: I noticed a lot of bro’s recomending doses for these but you need to know that when using an A.I. LESS is BEST. Start low, and go slow. I recomend you use 1/2 of mg of letrozole to begin with. I have used 2 grams of test a week, and found 1 mg of letrozole daily to be more than sufficient to stay dry, hard, and gyno free. As for Arimidex, I recomend the same idea; 1/2 mg eod, and increase if needed. Basically titrate the dose to achieve the desired effect. Not enough estrogen in you body will limit your gains, and through your blood lipid profile out of wack, and can even screw up your libido, no matter how much test you use.
In conclusion, aromatase inhibitors are the exact opposite of AAS. I always say with aas if you want results, more is better, but with A.I.'s the exact opposite is true - Less is Best!