T Nation

Tren/Test/Winstrol Cycle. Can Gear Veterans Weigh In?

Hello Gear Veterans,

Thanks for having me! I come to you in hopes to educate myself while getting good advice to improve my conditioning and aesthetics.
January of this year I did a Test/Stanozolol cycle that produced good results. I’m now introducing Tren-E to the mix.

THE 10 WEEK CYCLE:
200mg of Tren-E E5D
250mg of Test every E5D
50mg of Stanozolol every EOD

ABOUT ME:
Height: 2,01cm (6’7”)
Weight: 103kg (227lb)
I used to weight 165kg (365lb). After having a gastric procedure (Sleeve) I lost over 68kg (150lb). See pictures below.
Now I’m in the process to rebuild my body.

ABOUT MY TRAINING:
Day 1 - Chest, triceps, abs, 30 min of cardio.
Day 2 - Back, biceps, 30 min of cardio.
Day 3 - Shoulders, legs, abs, 15 min of cardio.
Day 4 - Rest.
*I usually hit each muscle with 4 to 5 exercise variations while pushing each set to failure.

ABOUT MY DIET:
08:00 - 3 Egg whites, 2 gluten and fat free toasts, ½ cup of coffee with a splash of almond milk.
09:30 - Oatmeal and Banana, followed by C-4 pre-workout.
11:30 - Post workout protein shake (ISO-100).
13:00 - 100g (3.5oz) of lean meat, ½ cup of cooked basmati rice or sweet potatoes, 1/3 cup of vegetables.
14:30 - Protein bar (21g protein, 1g sugar, 3g net carbs, 15g fiber).
16:00 - 100g (3.5oz) of lean meat, ½ cup of cooked basmati rice or sweet potatoes, 1/3 cup of vegetables.
17:30 - Oikos Triple Zero Greek Nonfat Yogurt or a fruit portion.
19:00 - 100g (3.5oz) of lean meat, ½ cup of cooked basmati rice or sweet potatoes, 1/3 cup of vegetables.
20:30 - ½ cup of coffee with a splash of almond milk, 2 gluten and fat free toasts.
22:00 - 100g 2 (3.5oz) of lean meat, ½ cup of cooked basmati rice or sweet potatoes, 1/3 cup of vegetables.
23:30 - Protein bar (21g protein, 1g sugar, 3g net carbs, 15g fiber).

• I drink an average of 1 gallon (3,8 liters) of water daily.
  • I daily consume an average of 275g of protein, 325g of carbs, 110g of fat.
  • I used to be morbidly obese. Two years ago I was submitted to a bariatric procedure, so due to the physical restriction of my stomach I cannot eat larger portions and must eat every 90 min.

Question: How long before Tren-E kicks in?

Also, any input on how to improve supplementation and/or diet is greatly appreciate.

I thank you all in advance.

1 Like

What an incredible transformation!! Holy Crap!

Tren and Test would be better pinning twice a week. Tren is steroids on steroids and comes with a price. The sides for some guys can be difficult to handle and can even ruin relationships but it will make you feel like a beast (at least it did for me). Do some research on this forum on tren sides before you make the plunge.

Some guys suffer prolactin related ED and gyno from tren and usually run Test about 2 times as high as tren. Again do, some research.

I dont know anything about stanozolol.

1 Like

Thank you for the input. Today was my third pin of TrenE e Test combo. So far I don’t feel the effects of Tren. Hopefully it’ll kick in soon.
From what I read, TrenE doesn’t present as many side effects as TrenA, thus the choice.
I’m also running a relatively low dosage for someone my size, so don’t believe the side effects will be as bad, of any.
Keep coming with suggestions. I truly appreciate them.

I didn’t tolerate Tren well. Major stomach cramping. I believe it affects your gut bacteria from what I found researching later. Had never heard of that side effect before until I started taking Tren and ended up with that side. It also affected my cardio pretty bad. It did not take long for it to negatively effect me either and it was Tren E that I was taking.

However, if you can tolerate it, I read nothing but crazy good about it. Wish I could handle it for sure.

1 Like

As I mentioned before, today was my third pin with TrenE, and so far I haven’t seen nor felt anything out of the ordinary.
Hopefully this cycle will be just as successful as the previous one.

I concur that with pinning both compounds 2x per week. I would run

Test: 500-600 per week
Tren: 200-300 per week
Winny: 40-50mg per day (4-5weeks)

Awesome transformation man and your diet seems absolutely impeccable!!!

You shouldn’t have any issues with prolactin under 500mg Tren. But if you notice you can’t keep your dick hard or your nipples start leaking then take .5mg Caber 2x week

I take caber on Tren only for the sheer fact that it boosts my dopamine and keeps me in an almost Euphoric state (which helps with my mood) Also lowers refractory period in bed hah

Best of luck with this run!

1 Like

Thank you for the advice. So far I haven’t felt any effects of prolactin, but I’ll definitely keep my eyes open.
I’ll give it a shot and start pinning Test/TrenE twice a week. Winny everyday thought is tough.
What if I increased Winny to 75mg EOD?
Should I see improvements?

No need to up your winstrol, if anything save it for the back end of your cycle to polish off your run… as for the effects of Tren-E kicking in I’m on it now and ide day I typically notice it within a week but nothing too pronounced for about 3 weeks.

1 Like

I can’t wait to feel the impact of the Tren. And as for the Winny, will do.

I know I’m resurrecting an old thread, but I was compelled to chime in. This is seriously inspirational.

I’m 45 years old. Right about 38 years old, my natural test fell off a cliff. I also had some health issues that took a while to recover from.

As a result, I couldn’t stop gaining weight, even when I focused on diet. I had no energy. I battled depression. Etc.

I’m 6’1" and peaked at 315lbs. I was a heart attack waiting to happen. It all just spiralled out of control, and I started to give up. A friend recommended that I see a bariatric surgeon, and after a year of managed nutrition to reduce weight, I had a gastric sleeve procedure.

Through diet and exercise, I’ve dropped 70lbs. I’ve mostly been focusing on dropping BF and increasing cardio endurance. But I started weight training about 6 months ago.

My body composition has changed significantly, but I still can’t stand to look at myself in the mirror. I’ll get there someday.

I eventually plan to bulk up, but I don’t want to touch gear until I drop at least another 25lbs and have a year of weight training under my belt. I used to lift back in the day, and I was very active/athletic, but I still want a year before touching gear.

Anyway, I stumbled upon this thread by accident. I’ve hit a weight loss plateau the past few weeks, and it has been eating at me. This thread was what I needed to read.

So, thanks. I hope you’ve continued to push forward. Would love an update if you’re up for it.

Best of luck.