Tren & Test the Hard Way

There’s no reason that a solution is any better/worse than a tab so go ahead and use a solution.

EOD is fine for the Prop because of the half life but it’s a little long for the Tren. Lots of guys do it EOD but your blood levels will fluctuate significantly which isn’t ideal.

STU

in my opinion the cycle looks good…I would personally go for ten weeks instead of eight…

your goals and state of mind also seem realistic…you’re not going to hit 250 on the first cycle…

a couple of points:

1. your diet is going to be very important in your ability to make gains…your metabolism is going to increase substantially and you’re going to have to eat ALOT of calories…alot more than you’re probably thinking.
  2. if you’re going to make your own tren make absolute sure that you get anti-biotics BEFORE you start your cycle.

good luck!

[quote]rainjack wrote:
One more question - I’ve found a site that sells clomid and nolva(tamoxifen) in oral liquid forms @ 20-30mg/ml. Anyone know if his type of delivery system is any good?

[/quote]

I have seen some questions raised regarding those sites that sell liquid PCT. One issue I’ve seen brought up with out any conclusive answer offered is that a fully dosed 20mg tablet of nolva actually, somehow, contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate. Without this taken into consideration, one might inadvertantly be taking a lesser dose than they realize when going the liquid route.

But, I haven’t seen anyone come out and say that the liquid stuff is junk. I still plan to use it for pct in my next cycle, I just might use a higher dose in order to be sure.

[quote]DPH wrote:
your diet is going to be very important in your ability to make gains…your metabolism is going to increase substantially and you’re going to have to eat ALOT of calories…alot more than you’re probably thinking.
[/quote]

I’m figuring on needing like 5000-5500 calories/day.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I’m figuring on needing like 5000-5500 calories/day.
[/quote]

That’s a good start…

keep a food log so that you don’t trick yourself into thinking that you’ve eaten enough when you really haven’t…

when you’re bulking your belly will become distended. Do not be alarmed by this…this is not fat just, more food that your system is trying to process. Try adding some un-flavored yogurt to your diet…this should help substantially in aiding digestion of all the extra food.

try to get as many calories as you can from real food and save the protein shakes for when you just can’t bare to eat another bite.

if you find yourself not gaining weight, throw in an extra Grow! shake or two…if you find that you’re gaining fat too quickly cut a few of the calories out…it ain’t rocket science…

have fun and good luck…

The liquid Nolva is what I am using right now for pct and I have a few freinds that have already use it and said it works awsome.
Also tren should stay in your body long enough to carry it over to every 3 days if you really want to stretch it, unless you are lucky enough to get some parabolan (like I hopefully will for my next cycle) then you could stretch it to every 4 days if need be.
Also there is a diffrence in taking something in pill or in liquid form. Our bodies asorb liquids way easier than powder or other solid forms.
(any thing I say is from personal experiance from myself, a freind, or someone i have read about, so take everything as a grain of salt)
DA

I think you’re asking for trouble consuming that many calories at your age while already at “12% to 14%” BF. You might want to start with 3000 kcal a day and likely go down a little from there. If you are like me, and most older guys I know, you’ll find that we can get fat very easily, even with tren, if our diet is off even a little.

What works best for me is 2g of protein per pound of body weight with 100 g of post workout carbs and another 50 g of carbs from vegetables 1-? hrs after the PWO drink and in your case 54 g of fat. Check out CT’s Mutation 1 Series. This plan keeps the fat at bay while giving enough food to prevent cravings. Fat will come off very, very slowly while gaining mass, but it can be done.

I find that if I try to do the oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potato thing I gain fat fast, as well as hold water. Once or twice a week, on heavy workout days, some AM oats and a green apple a hour before hitting the gym is OK, but if you are actually planning on losing fat while bulking, if your like me you’ll need to stay away from too many calories and carbs. I also think 5 g of BCAA’s twice a day helps, especially with recovery. You’ll probably want to take a fiber supplement with all that protein.

Here my estimate of what a one day, no fat gain, nutrient breakdown for you would look like:

Weight: 210
P=60%=420g
C=23%=175g
F=17%=54g
Total cals=2900

It’s easy to pack in a shitload of calories and get fat while bulking. It’s hard for older guys to zig-zag bulk, then drop a bunch of fat without losing muscle. We can gain muscle almost as well as younger guys, but losing fat is much harder.

Thanks for the input, PAP.

I’m not going to start this cycle until I am down to sub-12% BF. I’m figuring on around the first of June.

So you think bulk-cut cycles are harder for older lifters? It makes sense to me. I just thought that being on AAS would allow me to eat heavier than naturally.

I need the last 20 years back.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Thanks for the input, PAP.

I’m not going to start this cycle until I am down to sub-12% BF. I’m figuring on around the first of June.

So you think bulk-cut cycles are harder for older lifters? It makes sense to me. I just thought that being on AAS would allow me to eat heavier than naturally.

I need the last 20 years back.[/quote]

RainJack…

PAP has given you his opinion and I have given mine…

personally if my diet falls below 3000 calories a day while ‘on’ I start dropping weight FAST…I usually diet to loose weight in the low 3000 calorie a day range…

ultimately you’re going to have to figure out what works best for you as an individual…everyone’s different…

Yes, there are many good UG labs out there selling PCT drugs in both caps and liquids. The liquids, if produced by a reputable lab, are just as good as tabs or caps from a pharmaceutical company.

Pharmaceutical Nolvadex takes into accout the citrate part of the molecule. Thus, 10mg. brand name Nolvadex actually contains 15mg. tamoxifen citrate. So, remember to make the conversion when calculating dosages of Nolva from UG labs.

Crowbar

[quote]rainjack wrote:

1. I’m 40, 5’10", weigh 210 @ 12-14% BF. I’ve never juiced before except for a cycle of MAG-10. Is test/tren a decent first cycle? From what I’ve read, that stack will yield excellent mass gains, while actually cutting BF. I’m not in it for strength so much as I just want to be huge.
    [/quote]
    DPH is right, we are all different. I was basing my earlier post on your age, and my personal experience as a 48 year old. There are older guys with fast metabolisms, I just don’t run into them. Me, I’d gain 2 lbs of fat for every 1 lb of muscle at 5000 cals a day.

I guess the key is to adjust before it’s a problem either way.

Personally I would keep nolva on hand if you need it. I would take letrozole (Femara) at 1.25 mg EOD for aromatization and 200 mg ED of B-6 with the tren.

There’s no harm in starting out at 5000 - 5500 cal/day, and then if I notice a buildup of lard, cutting the energy intake down.

Like you guys said - this ain’t rocket science.

[quote]crowbar524 wrote:
Pharmaceutical Nolvadex takes into accout the citrate part of the molecule. Thus, 10mg. brand name Nolvadex actually contains 15mg. tamoxifen citrate. So, remember to make the conversion when calculating dosages of Nolva from UG labs.

Crowbar[/quote]

Does that go for the test and tren as well?

I mean if I say I’m going to use 100mg prop/day, am I referring to the amount of prop(which means only 84mg test)or the amount of testosterone (which would mean i’d have to inject more than 100mg prop to get 100 mg test)?

Probably a dumb question, but I’d sure hate to underdose.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
crowbar524 wrote:

Crowbar

Does that go for the test and tren as well?

I mean if I say I’m going to use 100mg prop/day, am I referring to the amount of prop(which means only 84mg test)or the amount of testosterone (which would mean i’d have to inject more than 100mg prop to get 100 mg test)?

Probably a dumb question, but I’d sure hate to underdose.[/quote]

Hey Rainjack, there is a possibility that if you are homebrewing that it may be underdosed.

My first conversion was a Fina. I did not let the pellets all dissolve(impatience)in the solution. Instead I went ahead with all the steps. I was supposed to end up with 40ml of 100mg/ml. In the end I did not end up with what I should have, thus I’m sure it was underdosed. So just be patient if your going that route for your cattle’s sake!!!

And also might I say, you were one of the last people I’d see over in this section. Just keep on researching and you’ll be fine if you decide to take the plunge. Now if ZEB comes on over to this section, then I know the worlds gone to hell in a handbasket for sure!:wink:

I bought my Synovex-h yesterday. There are 100 implants sitting in my underwear drawer just waiting to be paired up with a conversion kit.

My finaplix is on the way. I don’t know what is going on wrt Finaplix-h, but it has fallen off the face of the earth around here. No one had even 1 cart of it available. Smells fishy to me. So I ordered 3 carts on the internet last night, and should have them by the first part of next week.

I think I’m about to get giddy.