Tren Test cycle

Hey I have some gear…not sure the best way to run it.
What I have;
2000mg Eq
250*19 INC test
4000mg tren

I was going to run it like this

Wk 1 - 3
100 tren 3x
200 eq 3x

wk 4 - 10
200 test 3x
100 tren 3x

Is that too long to run tren?

Hey I have some gear…not sure the best way to run it.
What I have;
2000mg Eq
250*19 INC test
4000mg tren

I was going to run it like this

Wk 1 - 3
100 tren 3x
200 eq 3x

wk 4 - 10
200 test 3x
100 tren 3x

first off you will need more gear. the tren needs to be an ED injection. get enough to run 75mgs/ed for 8 weeks(4200mgs). 600mgs/wk of eq will get you nothing. get 5600mgs and run it 8 weeks with a 1.2g frontload. 600mgs/wk of test will get you by but you want another 1800 mgs so you can run it 8 weeks at 600mgs with a 1.2g frontload. you mentioned nothing of ancillaries. i would research these and purchase them before beginning. this is critical.

unless it is Tren Enanthate, the you can run it weekly. Average dosages are around 200mg weekly, although some may think it too low.

otherwise what drago1 said.

bad advice. 200mgs/wk of any test blend will be just enough to shut down your hpta and nothing more. baseline should be 500mgs minimal.

i cum 200mgs of test per week!

you guys are too much…

I was looking at

Wk 1 - 3
100 tren eod (350/wk)
200 eq eod (600/wk)

wk 4 - 6
250 test eth eod (750/wk)
100 tren eod (350/wk)

wk 6-10
250 test eth eod (750/wk)

I have liquidex (only planed on using it if i needed too), clomid (for after cycle) and nova.

Do I need bromo? What is the normal protocal for taking bromo.

BTW - I don’t want to get too crazy…1st time with tren…will EOD do or must I inject ED?

Thanks for the help

I would do the tren ed. its the best way to keep blood levels stable. You can even cut it in half and do 50mg ed. I would use the liquidex at .5mg eod.

oh, I didnt properly read your post. I would use the test from weeks 1-6, and the eq as long. all at the dosages you have. then the tren 50mg ed also for 6 weeks. sorry for posting to quickly without reading it right.

Yes you should do the Tren everday to keep blood levels stable. You will get use to it after a couple of weeks.

Do mess with the bromo. I remember Brock had good success with it but overall not many did I believe. Lyle McDonald has an ebook about it that you should read before taking. You have to start the dosage low and build up gradually and you need to take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Lot’s of people were not taking it right and getting sick. There should be some old posts if you do a search.

You gotta take what Drago1 says with a grain of salt. Drago1 usually forgets to mention that he is almost 9 feet tall and weighs close to 10,000lbs – so he tends to run his cycles on the heavier side.

I’m only about 7 feet tall and 2,020lbs so I like to go a little lighter.

Now I don’t know if Drago is in a really pissy mood because he’s off and everyone else is going on or what, but 600mgs of EQ will definitely get you something. I’d go so far as to say it is overkill. I’ve used EQ at 500mgs/week and experienced some of the side effects mentioned below. Personally, for my future cycles I’ll keep the EQ in line with the recommendations below…

From “Ghost Dawg” T-mag Issue 280

“Chemical Muscle” tells us that using 600-800 milligrams per week of the popular steroid Equipoise (originally developed for horses) can lead to dangerously high red blood cell counts in as little as four to six weeks. Too many red blood cell platelets can lead to blood clots, strokes, and circulatory depreciation. Of course, this is true of most steroids.

lol horse. good one. but, i misread the eq dosage thinking it was just 200mgs/wk. i agree with your analysis that 600mgs is sufficient with a proper front. but i dont think it close to overkill. i like it in the 700-800mgs/wk level. 10 feet tall. lmao.

Do you guys ever get blood drawn to lower red blood cells?

What about taking diuretics to lower BP?

What do you guys take with tren, besides drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice?

Do you guys ever get blood drawn to lower red blood cells?

What about taking diuretics to lower BP?

What do you guys take with tren, besides drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice?

dbol and test with tren. lol. I never take cranberry juice. Just make sure to drink alot of water. No diuretics, if you have blood pressure problems, then dont use aas, till the problem is under control

My suggestion was to run Trenobolone Enanthate at 200 mg per week. Not Trenbolone Acetate which should be at least 75 mg ED or EOD.

Yah vex I know your not stupid. drago1 just misunderstood your post and thought you meant a trenbolone acetate + test enantate mix. tren with the enantate ester attatched just isn’t as common and I doubt bigorugger could/ would get some anyway.

The cycle looks good, 900 mg total a week of steriods will yield good results. Especially using tren. Unless you are far beyond your natural genetic potential.