T Nation

Tren, Test, and Primo

I am currently running a stack of test p 250 and ten e 200. I am currently injecting every 5 days and I will be adding Primo 200 on my next injection.

My question is would i just shoot primo once a week or every 5 days and how much should i shoot, its legit primo from a real pharmacy. Quick stats im 5'11 226 about 20 percent bf trying to drop to at least 10 percent and i lift 5 days a week i just need to clean my diet up.

[quote]dannyboy0526 wrote:
I am currently running a stack of test p 250 and ten e 200. I am currently injecting every 5 days and I will be adding Primo 200 on my next injection.

My question is would i just shoot primo once a week or every 5 days and how much should i shoot, its legit primo from a real pharmacy. Quick stats im 5’11 226 about 20 percent bf trying to drop to at least 10 percent and i lift 5 days a week i just need to clean my diet up.[/quote]

You should be leaner before start doing this drugs… drop bodyfat first, then start kicking steroids. I would do only testosterone for dropping bodyfat, and then, when around 10% or less, I would blast with tren and primo. If you don’t mind doing this drugs while higher bodyfat, ok, just add primo. Steroids have a nice burning fat effect, but they are not fat burners. If you cannot lose fat without steroids you’ll not be able to do it right. As I said, keep a low test protocol and drop your bodyfat first.

Wow Thiago… Im amazed, that actually bears a minimal resemblance to good advice, that’s a big step for you! I thought you were going to tell the guy to jump on 200mcg of T3 lol.

But seriously OP, get your shit together diet wise, no need for tren yet, if youre trying to drop 10% bf that is a long term goal and will require a lot of substantive changes. If you start at 20% it’s hard to lose half your fat in one cycle.
A lot of what Thiago said is true, even if he is a little “special” when it comes to other threads

My question is would i just shoot primo once a week or every 5 days and how much should i shoot, its legit primo from a real pharmacy. Quick stats im 5’11 226 about 20 percent bf trying to drop to at least 10 percent and i lift 5 days a week i just need to clean my diet up.[/quote]

I’m not by any means one to give advice… more so questioning why one would run prop every 5 days. Wouldn’t it be better to run prop EOD or ED… if you plan on pinning every 5 days… i would think the Enanthate ester would be more suitable… for both the tren and test…

Your doses are too low for everything. Run the test higher, or run the tren higher. Or run both higher. Do you know how well you handle/ how to manage tren side effects? Also Test p should be pinned eod or ed, it has the shortest half life of all test esters.

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:
it has the shortest half life of all test esters.[/quote]

not exactly. test ace is very commonly used by those who can find it

[quote]RowsUpright wrote:
Wow Thiago… Im amazed, that actually bears a minimal resemblance to good advice, that’s a big step for you! I thought you were going to tell the guy to jump on 200mcg of T3 lol.

But seriously OP, get your shit together diet wise, no need for tren yet, if youre trying to drop 10% bf that is a long term goal and will require a lot of substantive changes. If you start at 20% it’s hard to lose half your fat in one cycle.
A lot of what Thiago said is true, even if he is a little “special” when it comes to other threads[/quote]

Thanks…

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

not exactly. test ace is very commonly used by those who can find it[/quote]

Hadn’t even heard of that before. I guess test supension would also have a shorter half life

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

not exactly. test ace is very commonly used by those who can find it[/quote]

Hadn’t even heard of that before. I guess test supension would also have a shorter half life[/quote]

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Suspensions differ from steroid ester oil preparations in that their delivery doesn’t follow a half-life. In other words, it doesn’t follow a pattern of levels dropping to 1/2 after x days, then 1/4 after twice that long, 1/8 after three times that long, etc.

Instead, release (as I understand it anyway) is a function of the total remaining surface area of the particles that have been injected.

This will be highly variable on the specific preparation. A pharmaceutical-quality milky preparation has a huge number of extremely fine particles, with relatively large total surface area, and at first release is quite rapid. However, as particles begin dissolving from their outer surface, the smaller particles reduce in their surface area more rapidly, while those particles that are bigger have less relative loss and still have plenty of area and still release at a good rate.

After a while, release would be slowed to 1/2, and after some other time to 1/4, and another time to 1/8 etc, but not according to any consistent gap. No actual “half-life.”

The result is you can still have some release after even a month, yet much is gone within a few days.

Every day injection works fine. Many have had success with every other day as well, but I think daily is better though the difference isn’t very important if the suspension is a smaller component of the stack.

[/quote]

[quote]RowsUpright wrote:

A lot of what Thiago said is true, even if he is a little “special” when it comes to other threads[/quote]

Lol!

You said you are injecting evEry 5 days but you said you are using test p, tren e. I would inject test p eod.