Tren Question

I’ve been researching a lot on what to use for PCT regarding tren. I have found many things that help but also read a lot about how vitamin B6 helps with tren.

What i can’t find is exactly how B6 helps. Can anyone help with how exaclty vitamin B6 helps with tren PCT? thanks for your help guys.

Studies suggest that vitamin B6 can help in the suppression of prolactin, much like bromocriptine would. It is NOT as effective as bromo, but it does help significantly reduce prolactin levels.

I read that it is important to use Pyridoxine hydrochloride (apposed to Pyridoxal hydrochloride, which is another natural form of vitamin B6).

Doses of 200mg 3X a day for 5-7 days are effective in suppressing lactation in post-partum females.

I don’t know how long to run it as part of PCT. But it does seem like a good idea to use B6 during a tren cycle, as well as part of PCT; since prolactin will be an issue in both scenarios. B6 and all B-vitamins are water soluble, so vitamin overdose shouldn’t be an issue.

B6 should be taken during the cycle, not just as a part of PCT. I took it at about 500mg ed with no headaches.

The occurrences of Proloactin/Progesterone induced gyno are very few and far between. But I would still try either B6, Cabergoline (dostinex), or Bromo. Caber is much, much cheaper than the bromo, but not nearly as cheap as B6.

Interesting Bush. How much B6 is considered a to be in the high-dose range (enough to cause neuron damage)? And is the damage irreversible?
If rainjack suggests 500mg everyday during a tren cycle, that would be 500mg for anywhere from 6-10 weeks. That has to fall into the high-dose range, and if not the duration of usage probably would illicit the effects you speak of.

Maybe cyclic dosing (4 days on, 3 days off) would limit any problems? Or just EOD at a lower dose? 500mg does seem a bit high considering that 600mg stopped lactation in a female. I don’t think prolactin will be that big of an issue in a male. Maybe not?

Has anyone else had sides(headaches) from too much B6?

I am thinking that anything over 200mg/day is in the high range.

But I could be wrong.

It all depends who you talk you. Some powerlifters are using 2 grams of Tren a week which is about 300mg a day. The average Joe weightlifter certainly starts at the 50mg ED dose and rarely exceeds 100mg ED or equivalent.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
It all depends who you talk you. Some powerlifters are using 2 grams of Tren a week which is about 300mg a day. The average Joe weightlifter certainly starts at the 50mg ED dose and rarely exceeds 100mg ED or equivalent.[/quote]

We were talking about how much B6 to take per day, not tren.

At least I hope that’s what was being discussed. Hell, I don’t know - It’s April 17th. I am an accountant. I think I am entitled to one get out of jail free card today.

Yes, we are talking about optimal B6 dosage during a tren cycle and as part of tren PCT.
Though, I can see how sapasion got confused. I don’t think I was very clear about what I was talking about. I was just throwing around #'s of mg.

Oops my bad on that sorry. Wow 500mg of B6 a day. That’s quite a bit more than I ever used. Admittedly, I’ve only used Tren once and I did it sub-optimally but I was under the impression of 100-200mg was the range; guess I was wrong

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Oops my bad on that sorry. Wow 500mg of B6 a day. That’s quite a bit more than I ever used. Admittedly, I’ve only used Tren once and I did it sub-optimally but I was under the impression of 100-200mg was the range; guess I was wrong[/quote]

I don’t know how much B6 is right - or wrong. I used that much on my first cycle. My first cycle was easily an exercise in overkill where guarding against gyno was concerned.