Tren Question

I recently found an online source for Tren. My question is: Do Quality Vet and PetPharma really make trenbolone or is this a possible rip off?
I have been out of the loop for a while but I thought that the only Tren. was from Finaplex…

Donnie…

Yes they do.

I know that trenbolone acetate is made pharmaceutically and that its definitely harder to get than Finaplix since you need a script to get it.

Other than that, I don’t know of any veterinary hormones that are advertised specifically as tren (i.e. not under a trade name like Fina).

QV products are unreliable at best. At least this has been my experience.

Honestly I couldn’t disagree more on the qv comment. But that’s just me.

Thanks for the help guys. I guess it might be a bit longer before I try ordering any.

Donnie…

I would save some money and convert fina to tren. It is by far the easiest conversion you can do. Heck I did it - so it can’t be that hard.

I have to agree with Wideguy, QV is great, never had a problem with QV nor have any of my friends.

Converting is a lot cheaper though.

QV tren is NOT a good buy. BUT I really don’t see it being counterfited that much/at all. That’s not to say it’s never happened.

where do you get a conversion kit to turn finaplix h to tren? and is it as easy as they say it is?

[quote]nattydread wrote:
where do you get a conversion kit to turn finaplix h to tren? and is it as easy as they say it is?[/quote]

Brother I can do it with my eyes closed, it’s that easy!!

PtrDR another option if you have a powder connection is to get it this way and do a conversion yourself. It’s even easier than the pellet formula.

Plus powder is alot safer to ship than having a raggedy package sent, with half the shit hanging out delivered to your door!!

Anyways good luck and make sure you add some Test to your cycle PtrDR! Or else little PtrDR won’t be a happy camper…

thanks bro. how much test and what kind to u recomend to use with the tren

[quote]nattydread wrote:
thanks bro. how much test and what kind to u recomend to use with the tren
[/quote]

I would use Test Prop at 100mgED and Tren Ace at 50mgED. This works wonders and if you can hack it then go up with with the Tren to 75mgED.

Hell, bro’s like Rainjack feel awsome while using Tren. I feel good too, but then I start to get the nasty sides 6 to 7 weeks into the cycle. I always try to make it to 8 weeks with Tren and 10-12 weeks with Test Prop. Good luck!