Tren & Primo?

Hello my fellow Juice Junkies, I have a friend who reccomends me stacking Trembolone & Primobolan for a 8 week cycle… This is going to be my second time juicing, I’ve done a cycle of Sustanon 250 and I gained a little wieght and my stregnth went up by I didnt see any dramatic results…

I’m looking to see major results, I’m going on a cruise in September so I have 2 show out… Please let me know what you think about that combo TREN & PRIMO.

Just out of curiosity, what dosages did you run on Sustanon? I’ve always heard good things about it. Doesn’t sound like you would should see minimal gains with it.

schmazz makes a very good point.

it isn’t what you are using as much as how much of what you are using that makes the difference. Sustanon works fine as long as you are using enough of it and it is legit sust.

WHAT DOSES ARE YOU LOOKING TO DO?

Most steroids act in a pretty similar way (either through anrogenic or anabolic or both means of stimulating growth). Tren is very androgenic and primo is very anabolic. Test is an even mix of the two.

The advantage of tren and primo is that they don’t turn to estrogen in your body and give very little water retention so the gains are lean and are actual muscle (not just water weight). The disadvantage is that the tren will shut down your natural test pretty hard and without any exogenous test you dick will prob be limp by about 3 weeks into this cycle.

I will skip the usual post your stats routine and grilling you about diet and training and assume that you know what you are doing. If you don’t you should figure that out before gear because it is useless if you aren’t doing the basics right.

As for a cycle. If you are looking for lean gains I would use a low dose of test with tren and primo or masteron in a stack like this

W 1-8 Test E 300mg/w
W 1-8 Tren E 200mg/w
W 1-8 Masteron 200mg/w
or Primo 400mg/w

If you are relatively new to gear you may not even need the 3rd compound in there.

1 Like

[quote]BlkQbano wrote:
Hello my fellow Juice Junkies, I have a friend who reccomends me stacking Trembolone & Primobolan for a 8 week cycle… This is going to be my second time juicing, I’ve done a cycle of Sustanon 250 and I gained a little wieght and my stregnth went up by I didnt see any dramatic results…

I’m looking to see major results, I’m going on a cruise in September so I have 2 show out… Please let me know what you think about that combo TREN & PRIMO.[/quote]

Bad idea friend.
Primo and Tren are just about the two most expensive products out there. If you want “major results” your best and cheapest bet is straight Test.

I too am curious how much sust you rang and what you shots looked like. Myself I don’t like Sust and prefer the longer estered Enanthates and Cypionates. If you used anywhere from 600-750mg a week of Enan or Cyp you should realize the major results you are seeking from your second cycle.

Mind you this is to change the way you look. Test will blow you up with sheer size. If you may or may not get bloated at that dosage. If that is a concern running a low dose AI like .25mg ED of A-dex or 6.25mg ED of Aromasin would keep the bloat in check. If you want to be slightly leaner for the cruise.

Primo and especially Tren do very much have their place. For your situation though I think Test would be best. Let’s get you some basic gains before we start with some of the other gear products.

Thank you all for your knowlegable input. Of course I am new to the Roid world so stupid of me I didn’t do the detailed research like I should when I first did Sustanon.

When I did Sustanon for first time I did 2 cc’s but I was in so much pain from the Prop that I was dreading the next injection. So I didn’t do the next injection till the next week and then after that I was doing 1 cc every 3 days.

I hate to sound like a pussy but the pain was so excruciating I could’nt work out as hard & intensly as I should’ve. I did see some gains but not as major as i thought although my strength went up pretty nice but my body looked the same.At least to me.

Thanks for all of your responses I certainly not going to mess with the tren but will substitute it with Winny or perhaps some Enathate. I’ve heard winny is slow growing process, is that true? I dont wanna have a limp biscuit, Bushy made a brilliant point why have a kick ass body when you dont have the performance to utilize it sexually! lol Thanks again guys, T-Nation RUUUUULEZ!!!