I'm on my sixth tren cycle in four years (along with test, et al) and felt that I was probably overdosing myself (over 100mg per day) and suddenly developed a poison ivy-like rash on my arms, my hand, and leg.
I googled 'tren poison ivy' and found that a few others had the same reaction. I was very surprised, given this had never happened to me before. It has to be the tren, all other factors are the same.
Just wondering who else out there has had this response, to determine how common it might be. I have stopped my tren cycle until this clears, and will then go EOD.
BTWm the tren was homemade, and I've never had a bad reaction.