Tren or EQ?

I’m 47 years old and have 10-15 cycles under my belt. 5’10" and a solid 215 pounds. I eat clean and train very hard. I tried home brewing on my last cycle but got bunk powder. I am thinking about trying tren /test over my usual test/ eq cycle. I usually kick it into gear with d bol. I always cruise between cycles using test 250mg per week. I am trying to put on a few pounds while getting shredded . My body responds well with test and eq but I want to kick it up a notch ! Any suggestions ?

Go for some tren, why not? How is your health typically while on a blast?

My health is spot on. I have blood work done every six months to check my cholesterol

[quote]easyrider2 wrote:
My health is spot on. I have blood work done every six months to check my cholesterol [/quote]

What about RBC/Hemocrit and prolactin?

Just to be safe, monitor your blood pressure throughout the usage, also get some bloodwork half way in, cholesterol, prolactin and a CBC. Prostate and kidney function would be good tests too. Its not just because youre older but because everyone should be doing this anyway.

I have complete blood work done once a year. I have been on trt for the past 7 years. I’ve never had any sides even when taking a gram of test a week. The only sides I have ever had was using clomid back in the day ð???. Very emotional !

[quote]easyrider2 wrote:
I have complete blood work done once a year. I have been on trt for the past 7 years. I’ve never had any sides even when taking a gram of test a week. The only sides I have ever had was using clomid back in the day ð???. Very emotional ![/quote]

Well try it out and just use your best judgement and you should be fine. Enjoy!