Tren Only Cycle

aside from the limp dick, the reason i’m debating over the test enan is the aggression part. i already have a pretty short fuse. could i introduce an amt. of test small enough to releive some of the sides i’m worried about, yet not gain water weight?

[quote]CytoMelvin wrote:
thx bonz, but the antidepressants i take may as well have made it fall off. it is of no use to me at the moment. the g-friend isn’t happy about it, but that’s actually a good cover for the tren enan she doesn’t know i’m doing…

i’m coming off back surgery in sept. and i had sat around for months with no activity before that due to the problem. my approach is to eliminate the 50+ lbs of fat i gained by building muscle and a good diet. starting off tren enan 400mg/wk divided in 2 injections. sound about right? [/quote]

Lol no. Not much about your plan sounds right. Sorry to be so honest. I’m hesitant to give advice because I get easily frustrated when someone is asking for some when their head is in the wrong place. I’m sure others will chime in at some point.

To each his own. Good luck with the goals

[quote]
That is why you use an AI with the test, to keep the test from aromatizing and causing fat/water retention. Look up armidex and add test to your cycle.[/quote]

thx waylander. sorry if i’m asking “dumb” questions. i had all the answers for the tren, but didn’t think about the test beforehand.

[quote]CytoMelvin wrote:
aside from the limp dick, the reason i’m debating over the test enan is the aggression part. i already have a pretty short fuse. could i introduce an amt. of test small enough to releive some of the sides i’m worried about, yet not gain water weight?[/quote]

Your worried about having aggression with test? From information i have gathered, TA has more of an effect on your mood than test does.

[quote]CytoMelvin wrote:
aside from the limp dick, the reason i’m debating over the test enan is the aggression part. i already have a pretty short fuse. could i introduce an amt. of test small enough to releive some of the sides i’m worried about, yet not gain water weight?[/quote]

I really don’t think you have done enough research to be doing this. That being said, the aggression part is an individual issue, some people have problems with it, but most don’t.

Simply put, when you aren’t on gear and get pissed you have to count backwards from 3 until you calm down. When you are on gear, you start at 5. Shitty metaphor, but I hope you see my point.

Also, using this strategy of using a small enough dose to avoid side effects and water retention really doesn’t exist. If you want to see benefits, you will see some sides.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Lol no. Not much about your plan sounds right. Sorry to be so honest. I’m hesitant to give advice because I get easily frustrated when someone is asking for some when their head is in the wrong place. I’m sure others will chime in at some point.

To each his own. Good luck with the goals[/quote]

bonez i understand. with all due respect where do you believe my “head” should be? i want to look good again and feel better. if i frustrate you i’ll drop it, but i really am looking for some sound advice here.

[quote]Rippemanewone wrote:

Your worried about having aggression with test? From information i have gathered, TA has more of an effect on your mood than test does.[/quote]

no. the test would be added to reduce the sides from the TE

thx waylander. that’s the kind of “reassurance” i’m looking for. i was afraid of being told i hadn’t done my research, but the fact is i’ve done many hours of research on the matter. it’s just hard to sort it all out and know what to believe.

i have a buddy who’s experienced and “coaching” me thru it, but i think sometimes he hasn’t done HIS research. with all the reading i’ve done i feel comfortable with doing it. without this knowledge i’d not feel comfortable doing it.

Gotcha

[quote]CytoMelvin wrote:
thx waylander. that’s the kind of “reassurance” i’m looking for. i was afraid of being told i hadn’t done my research, but the fact is i’ve done many hours of research on the matter. it’s just hard to sort it all out and know what to believe.

i have a buddy who’s experienced and “coaching” me thru it, but i think sometimes he hasn’t done HIS research. with all the reading i’ve done i feel comfortable with doing it. without this knowledge i’d not feel comfortable doing it. [/quote]

Yah I understand. I was the same way. I thought I had a pretty firm grasp on the subject, but when you come here, and talk to vets who have been using for 5+ years, any questions you will ask will seem stupid. But we all have to start somewhere. I am by no means an expert on steroids, but I now understand the concepts, principles, and reasons,some of the more common steroids work and how to combat their side effects. This board is a huge reason for that. Newcomers always get flamed, but show us that you’ve done some research, ask the right questions, and you will learn much!

BTW pay special attention when Brook, and especially Bill Roberts and BushidoBadBoy post. They know their shit. A good tool is to even use the search function, look up the posts they have made about steroids, and read them. It’s helped me tremendously.

[quote]CytoMelvin wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

To each his own. Good luck with the goals

bonez i understand. with all due respect where do you believe my “head” should be? i want to look good again and feel better. if i frustrate you i’ll drop it, but i really am looking for some sound advice here.
[/quote]

I have my own opinions about people using steroids in certain situations. Surgery 4 months ago means you haven’t been training as hard as possible for a little while. The 50 pounds you put on during that down time should come off easily (or at least most of it) if you know how to manipulate your diet accordingly. If you don’t know how to change your diet (not saying you don’t) than steroids are not going to help much. That is just my opinion and isn’t even a right or wrong type of thing. I hold that opinion because I am leary of situations where steroids can become a crutch. Not saying they definately will in your case, but that’s how I feel.

The reason why I said your head may not be in the right place is because of your plan to use a tren only cycle to get you back in shape. Usually when people come around with first cycle proposals in similar situations, the thread doesn’t end up well. You seem to be genuinely open to advice so don’t worry about that. Your questions are not frustrating, it’s just that I wasn’t sure I wanted get into another one of “these” threads if it was just going to lead to an argument.

What is your diet plan to lose the 50 excess pounds?

There is no reason why a standard test only first cycle would be unsuccesful in a fat loss phase. You are not looking to enter a contest and wont be eating a ton of shitty food (I assume) which would cause some bloating. This downplays the negative sides of Test that you are concerned with.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
BTW pay special attention when Brook, and especially Bill Roberts and BushidoBadBoy post. They know their shit. A good tool is to even use the search function, look up the posts they have made about steroids, and read them. It’s helped me tremendously.[/quote]

BONEZ clearly knows a lot about AAS as well. Hmm…I seem to be detecting a pattern. Perhaps I will change my screen name to “Bortes.”

if you can handle the androgen level of tren,meaning your mental health is in order,you already know how you may react to different things ect, then tren alone is not as bad as it seems.
I have been assured that if you would use tren by itself then yes it wil lower your estrogen to a point where you will be in hell.
but if you throw in a moderate dose of D’bol or anything else that will aromatase then you can regulate that where its not as harsh on you.

again I have been told this is not really something for a new user, try test first then add in a little tren to a test base later ad then start adding different “exotics”

[quote]Cortes wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
BTW pay special attention when Brook, and especially Bill Roberts and BushidoBadBoy post. They know their shit. A good tool is to even use the search function, look up the posts they have made about steroids, and read them. It’s helped me tremendously.

BONEZ clearly knows a lot about AAS as well. Hmm…I seem to be detecting a pattern. Perhaps I will change my screen name to “Bortes.”
[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment, but it’s pretty clear that I’m nowhere near the level of the above mentioned guys. But by all means join the ‘killer B’s’ lol.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
CytoMelvin wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

well, i’m eating as i would when trying to get fit any other time. eggs, shakes, chicken, etc. i’m watching carbs and sugars to urge my body to burn fat instead of the sugars (which will be absent). really, i’m dieting (and lifting/cardio) the way i would normally to build as much quality lean muscle as possible which will, in turn, burn more fat.

[quote]CytoMelvin wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
CytoMelvin wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

well, i’m eating as i would when trying to get fit any other time. eggs, shakes, chicken, etc. i’m watching carbs and sugars to urge my body to burn fat instead of the sugars (which will be absent). really, i’m dieting (and lifting/cardio) the way i would normally to build as much quality lean muscle as possible which will, in turn, burn more fat.[/quote]

Fair enough Sounds good

Haha Cortes. All you guys give great advice, and have helped me out tremendously. I merely said pay attention to those three because if you are interested in the science behind AAS, their posts will generally always have some scientific backing.

I love you all the same :slight_smile:

[quote]CytoMelvin wrote:
Rippemanewone wrote:

Your worried about having aggression with test? From information i have gathered, TA has more of an effect on your mood than test does.

no. the test would be added to reduce the sides from the TE[/quote]

Why did you say no? your statement did not address his comment. Tren is more likely to negatively effect mood than is testosterone.

On another note, if you have 50+ pounds of fat to lose, you dont need steroids, you need cardio and a diet.

not to disrespect, but i’ve said it twice now. i was thinking of adding test to COUNTERACT the mood effects of tren.

cardio and diet are on the list of 3. tren will help. it works the same on fat guys as it does on anyone else.

on the same note…i do have a naturally thick/athletic physique underneath all this flab from sitting around before and after back surgery. i whip into shape quite easily when i put my all into it.