Tren Only Cycle

Very soon I will be dieting down for a wedding this summer…I have my fair share of cycles under my belt and i LOVE tren. One of my good buddies swears that tren only cycles are great for cutting. I’ve used tren/prop before for cutting down and worked just fine.

I guess my questions is…has anyone ever experimented with a tren only cycle? I know the benefits of using it for cutting down…but ONLY tren?

I also have some let over gh on hand if i need it. would that be pretty useless to stack together? thanks for your help guys.

Tren only will work if you are not interested in putting on any significant mass…Mixes well with dbol, winny, and anadrol for mass gains if you wanted to add any orals… If you do run tren make sure to drink plenty of H2O

I think running tren only is like just wearing one shoe. Sure you can do it - but why?

Ur at least using a test with it right? Im currently doing. Available tests(Omnadren 250, Sus375 ive been doing tests for several weeks ahead of time alone before i recently added my Tren Enan

Tren only works, and works well. I would take some test with it, even at a low dose like 200-300mg/wk, to keep the wood up. Tren only will likely kill your sex drive.

I agree wholeheartedly…test at a low dose and proviron at 50mg/d to keep libido nice.

The best cutting cycle is GH/VAR/TREN/PROP alternating with clen/t3/t4…you could swap the var out for strol, but I’m not a fan of strol at all.

Hope that helps.

I ran Tren only for about 4 weeks before just as an experiment. It was effective on its own but it did shut me down pretty hard and without the test I just felt shitty in general. I would recommend running at least a low dose of test as suggested above.

I was just thinking about doing the tri-tren by British Dragon by itself, almost ordered it, but then i decided to go back to my tried and true Primo/Omnadren stack for 8 weeks. A hell of a lot more cost effective… What dosage are you gonna do? I think straight tren requires frequent injections and that can be a pain in the ass, literally!

I was going to do 75-100mgs ED but upon reading all these posts and talking with various other people, I believe I’m going to be doing a tren/prop cycle with just small amounts of each. I was thinking anywhere from 50/50mgs ED of the tren and prop or possibly up to 75/100mgs ED…anymore input? thanks guys for your time.

I usually run 100mgs of Prop and 100mgs of tren eod aong with 100mgs of Masteron 3x a week

I can say from personal experience that tren without test is something of a hardship, but if you insist on going that route you should make sure to take proviron with it to at least maintain your plumbing.

1 Like

Ive been contimplating goin through a cycle but i definetly need help on picking something i already have mass

im tryin to cut but everything so far has been natural and i was toild that tren only would cut me pretty quick any info or advice would be greatly appreciated Please PM me on here and ill come back and check it again thanx again for anyone willing to help

on a 4 to 6 week cycle of Tren/Enan/Clen… a few questions. 1. what’s good for dosage in that short of a cycle? 2. Because of the short duration, is PCT necessary?

dsilva,
Just a bit of friendly advice, a question like you have proposed is more than likley just going to get you more or less shot and pissed on.

Your choice of questioning is bad. You have put absolutely no research or thought into this and expect everyone to do the work for you.
Try the search feature out on this site. Read a few hundred threads and then see if you still have the same questions.

Johnny367,

I have personally run a tren only cycle.
I got great strength gains with minimal weight gain, increased muscle hardness with 500mg per week at 220lbs body weight. Sex drive went to shit after about week 3-4. Also was having a hard time sleeping and irritibility was up a bit. I wouldn’t do another cycle with tren only again.

I definitely would run it with some test prop. If your looking to look good and cut some weight I would recommend a test prop. 300-400 per week and masteron 100mg eod. Masteron has been a great cutter for me. I can get buy with 300mg per week and it shreads me. Minimal side effects on that cycle.

will tren kill sex drive?what if your taking test e and hcg during cycle?will i still be able to get my dick up?

I’m brand new here and i’m brand new to the gear. i’m starting out tren only (first cycle ever). i know a lot of you will say it’s too much too fast and i respect that. i have however read hundreds of these threads before making any decisions.

the big question for me now is, if i want to get lean, why would i want to add test? being “shut down” isn’t a biggie since it’s only a few weeks so that’s why i considered it. i just don’t want the water retention. any suggestions? thanks all!

[quote]CytoMelvin wrote:

the big question for me now is, if i want to get lean, why would i want to add test? [/quote]

You may not want to, but your dick would say otherwise if it had a voice.

thx bonz, but the antidepressants i take may as well have made it fall off. it is of no use to me at the moment. the g-friend isn’t happy about it, but that’s actually a good cover for the tren enan she doesn’t know i’m doing…

i’m coming off back surgery in sept. and i had sat around for months with no activity before that due to the problem. my approach is to eliminate the 50+ lbs of fat i gained by building muscle and a good diet. starting off tren enan 400mg/wk divided in 2 injections. sound about right?

[quote]CytoMelvin wrote:
I’m brand new here and i’m brand new to the gear. i’m starting out tren only (first cycle ever). i know a lot of you will say it’s too much too fast and i respect that. i have however read hundreds of these threads before making any decisions.

the big question for me now is, if i want to get lean, why would i want to add test? being “shut down” isn’t a biggie since it’s only a few weeks so that’s why i considered it. i just don’t want the water retention. any suggestions? thanks all![/quote]

That is why you use an AI with the test, to keep the test from aromatizing and causing fat/water retention. Look up armidex and add test to your cycle.