Tren Only Cycle with Legal Test Supplement?

Ive done 2 cycles in the past of trenbolone acetate and my supplier (who i consider to be an expert on such matters…) told me it is ok run a cycle of only tren as long as i took some kind of over the counter testosterone booster with it. Now in my last 2 cycles I followed his advice and did 2cc’s (approx 150mg) of tren EOD for 8 weeks and just took some Novedex XT that I got from GNC. I took the Novedex from week 2 for the entire cycle and then did my PCT with only Novedex XT as well for 3wks after my last injection. It worked out great, I gained about 20lbs with no side effects whatsoever. I didnt experience very much of a shutdown after I came off of it at all. (actually my shutdown from my Test E cycle was WAY worse than either tren cycle!)

Now its 8 months later and my testosterone levels are currently at 495 and I have kept about 90% of my gains. Id like to try it with some test cypionate or test E but I cant find a source around here at all. So is this ok? Can I continue to cycle only tren with over the counter testosterone boosters? Are there other boosters that you guys would reccomend?

I’d hardly consider your supplier “an expert on such matters.”

Well he knows a lot more about gear than I do and I have had very good results by following his advice. Ive been training for several years and Ive done several cycles before, I certainly didnt just jump right in with tren. So do you consider this advice to be correct? Can I improve on this with some other easily available drug?

I think its lucky you had libido with ur 8 week tren only cycle as the over the counter (OTC) test booster would do nothing when ur HPTA is shut down, and tren will shut you down trust me.

and you said no side effects what so ever?

I was a sweat machine during workouts and had shaky hands on just 315mg tren + 315mg mast per week…and my bp went up noticably.

Id be wondering if that was real gear if that was me @ 150mgeod…

And I wouldnt be listening to anything you source tells you in the future, if that was me.

JMO

Out of curiosity, you said the shutdown from test was worse than the shutdown from a tren and pro hormone cycle, just to clarify, thats test alone? not test and tren? also what were the gains like in comparison, did you still manage to keep 90%?

Personally I would never use any prohormone, I tried a few when I was about 20 when I began training and noticed no results from them (I’m 30 now)

I would never use Tren without test, how did you feel on your Tren and Prohormone cycle,was your libido functioning normally?
I began a cycle of Sustanon and Tren last year and began injecting both at the same time (in my excitement, 250mg tren EOD and 110mg Tren EOD, I know it should have been ED) which allowed the Tren to kick in way before the test which left me feeling like shit (my fault) just lethargic mainly with some trouble sleeping) when the test kicked in I felt great and experienced none of the problems guys on here have mentioned like night sweats and trouble doing cardiovascular work, I wouldn’t use Tren again though for 2 reasons, the first is it just made me very angry all the time, and second the hair growth it caused freaked me out quite badly, I used 800mg of test per week and had no trouble with zits or acne during or hair growth at all, but 8 weeks of Tren (and similar hair growth with Masteron though I only used it once for 6 weeks) left me visibly hairier after a couple of weeks, mainly on the chest, stomach and arms. For this reason I wont use these again, but thats just my personal choice.
If you read the steroid newbie thread the information will allow you to make a more informed choice about the steroids you choose to use for your next cycle and allow you to select the one’s which will best bring you closer to your personal goals.

Good luck

First off, lets make it clear PHs and test boosters are by far not the same thing. So buddaboy lets try having knowledge before giving advice.

In my opinion, if youre actually going to go through with this cycle… The $ you spend on legal test boosters is a waste. Youll be shut down regardless in my opinion and an OTC product isnt going to be enough to keep your test levels high enough. Some people even get shut down when taking test + tren just due to the ratio between the two arent right. I do have 2 close friends that have ran tren only and actually came out with great results, BUT they were shut down and the sides you get is a big trade off.

Personally, I would just wait a bit longer and see if you can find a test supplier. You’ll get much better gains and wont have to worry about being shut down. Also, it seems rather strange that your supplier has tren so easily accessible and no test.

BMC

Well my supplier brews his own tren and he said he only runs tren now and he hasnt done any test in years. I know that running a tren only cycle flys right in the face of every bit of conventional wisdom that I have picked up here but I followed his advice and I really did see good results.

The tren was definitely real, I gained close to 20lbs, lost a considerable ammount of body fat, and my stregnth gains went through the roof. I never really experienced any shutdown, and my libido was fine. I went to the Dr to have my test levels checked to make sure and they came back at 495, which is right in the middle of where they should be.

The last test cycle I did was 500mg/week of Testosterone Enanthate for about 8 weeks and I felt horrible after coming off. I had a lot of water retention, lost a large portion of my gains, and I felt really depressed for several weeks. Now I was using Clomid for my PCT and some people have told me that Clomid can make you feel depressed by itself but in all honesty I probably just didnt do a long enough PCT.

I would really like to try running test with tren but Ive tried every possible hookup that I can find and nobody seems to have any test or know where to get any. (Youd think that here in Atlanta there would be a better supply…) So I might wind up running just tren again, I just wanted to know if you guys could give me any advice on this.

Look here’s the deal.

Tren only wont kill you. You’ll gain a good amount of muscle, lean out and get a lot stronger. A short enough cycle and you probably wont mind the potential negatives for a couple of weeks.

BUT

There are better ways to do it.

Tren + replacement level Test
Tren + low dose dbol
Tren + hCG

Are all better than tren alone. Tren alone will shutdown your natural T production. Without T your body cant make estrogen. Your body needs a certain amount of estrogen to function normally and keep you feeling good.

I would never recommend someone do tren only unless it was the final weeks before a contest.

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
First off, lets make it clear PHs and test boosters are by far not the same thing. So buddaboy lets try having knowledge before giving advice.

In my opinion, if youre actually going to go through with this cycle… The $ you spend on legal test boosters is a waste. Youll be shut down regardless in my opinion and an OTC product isnt going to be enough to keep your test levels high enough. Some people even get shut down when taking test + tren just due to the ratio between the two arent right. I do have 2 close friends that have ran tren only and actually came out with great results, BUT they were shut down and the sides you get is a big trade off.

Personally, I would just wait a bit longer and see if you can find a test supplier. You’ll get much better gains and wont have to worry about being shut down. Also, it seems rather strange that your supplier has tren so easily accessible and no test.

BMC[/quote]

I personally band test booster and prohormones into the same ‘legal supplements catagory’ I know very little about both and have know intention of wasting my time learning any more than I already know about them. I have used both and know that they give very little in the way of results (at best) and are a wste of money. I don’t remember advising anyone about pronhormones/ testboosters/ legal supplements apart from saying ‘personally I wouldn’t use them’ (again) If anyone wants to use them then good luck to them.

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

[quote]BMC85 wrote:

BMC[/quote]

I personally band test booster and prohormones into the same ‘legal supplements catagory’ I know very little about both and have know intention of wasting my time learning any more than I already know about them. I have used both and know that they give very little in the way of results (at best) and are a wste of money. I don’t remember advising anyone about pronhormones/ testboosters/ legal supplements apart from saying ‘personally I wouldn’t use them’ (again) If anyone wants to use them then good luck to them.[/quote]

A pro hormone or designer steroid is completely different than an herbal test booster.

If you don’t know the difference between them dont speak about them at all. If you choose to at least add a disclaimer that you dont know the difference.

Talking about something (in whatever capacity) without knowing about them only lowers the collective knowledge of the board.

Its like comparing democrats and republicans. One does more than the other, but really the results are minimal on both sides. And they both use their own paths to do just about nothing, but still do you see anyone grouping them together?

I almost made a funny.

BMC

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Its like comparing democrats and republicans. One does more than the other, but really the results are minimal on both sides. And they both use their own paths to do just about nothing, but still do you see anyone grouping them together?

I almost made a funny.

BMC[/quote]

I dont know man. Quite a few designer’s work very well. They have side effects but they build muscle. Pro-hormones to a lesser extent. Test boosters basically nothing in comparison to either.

I know, I was merely trying to draw humor to the matter.

Theres one out now that Rage has put out that seems rather potent. Its a combination of Hdrol, Sdrol and a progestin. There isnt much online due to the company wanting it to last longer than most products are these days. A friend of mine that is scared to death of needles is going to try it out and see where it goes.

On a side note, I see very few posters from a while back. :frowning:

BMC

So is there anything that is readily available that I can be stacking with tren to keep my test levels up?

BMC- Whats the name of that stuff from Rage? Id like to look into it.

[quote]StreetRoc85 350 wrote:
So is there anything that is readily available that I can be stacking with tren to keep my test levels up?
[/quote]

Injectable testosterone or HCG.

You do not know how AAS work.

You wont find any information on it. It isnt on the internet as of yet I believe. Its called Rage Threat3 v8

Each capsule:
4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17b-diol 25mg
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-17b-ol-3-one 10mg
13-ethyl-3-methox-gona-2.5(10)-diene-17-one 10mg

BMC

Well fortunately I finally found a supplier so Im going to run my cycle with Testosteron Cypionate. Thanks for the advice yall.