Tren NPP Mast and Dbol

Wow, can you expand on the insomnia? Are you tired after not sleeping for days or do the compounds reduce your sleep requirements?

Tren has never given me bad insomnia oddly. If I start to notice some il take a few benadryl before bed and sleep like a baby. I get occasional night sweats and my cardio goes to shit but sleep is always great! Try some benadryl before dinner on an oty stomach see if it helps

melatonin also helps me fall asleep if I take it like 2 houra before bed time and make sure the room is really dark when I do get in bed. I had insomnia from just test when i started my cycle and taking the melatonin earlier helped.

Testosterone gave me horrible insomnia if I run anything over 200-250 mg/week my sleep quality goes to shit. I had to take clonodine a blood pressure medicine to fall asleep on high testosterone… One of many reasons I stopped that nonsense

I don’t feel tired at all after only getting ~4 hours sleep a night. Its the mental aspect of knowing i havent slept my usual 6 hours. @lordgains

Melatonin works for me for the first few days then i build a tolerance to it pretty fast unfortunately. Ive read GH is the only thing that can help. @big_boy_today

Oh high testosterone is sure as hell an age old way of running AAS, total nonsense as you say. I hope we evolve soon past that just as we have from AIs. @zeek1414

SB

1 Like

Just an update, Tren really seems to be kicking in now. Pumps and vascularity as well as body temperature is crazy. Insomnia is manageable, first night last night where I had night sweats, thats one thing I hate about tren.

Something to note, I’ve been taking 0.625mg/ED Letro for the past 4 days to reverse this gyno, it has worked but the mental effects are real bad. Feel really anxious and snappy, not that Dbol feel good feeling. So today was the last day of the letro and will continue nolva at 10mg/d alongside only 20mg/d Dbol, hopefully it shouldn’t come back and I can regain my E levels.

SB

How much tren?

350mg Tren Ace. @weightliftingwithoutlimits

SB

I take guanfacine (same class of medication) off label for ADHD/anxiety, considerably less sedating… but I still HAVE to sleep 10-12 hours per day in order to feel like I’ve had any sleep… it’s an absolute bitch.

On a less than positive note I might have blown out my left shoulder on the bench press today (I always knew the shoulder would give eventually, it’s been giving me trouble for ages) however due to pain I haven’t been able to consistently train for a while… gotta see a doc about it

Funny thing is I rarely bench, and when I do I don’t go heavy. I only had like the equivalent of 190lb on the bar and on like the third rep I was like “shit”

Man that blows. I no longer even bench due to shoulder issues. I gladly stick with dumbells as it allows freer range of shoulder motion. So far so good.

1 Like

Thats a real shame. My shoulder problem was simply tightness in all the surrounding muscles, so I used a golf ball to roll my back out everyday until the knots went away. Combine that with rehab exercises for the rotator cuff and stabilising muscles I am able to bench again after 10 years. I won’t be going for any PB’s but I can floor press almost 300lbs and bench I can safely press around ~250lbs, thats after a pec tear. The NPP may also be helping.

Wish you a speedy recovery brother. @unreal24278

SB

On a positive note, I took 20mg Dbol to try bring some oestrogen back up and as the day has gone by I am feeling better and better. I think I will stick to 20mg Dbol and up my nolva to 20mg/d until the Dbol finishes.

SB

I hurt my shoulder last summer and haven’t benched since. Not with a barbell or with dumbbells. I can do decline only, since the range of motion is different enough that it takes pressure off the part of my shoulder that hurts. My chest development has suffered a lot because of that, but I also don’t have nagging pain. So it’s worth the trade off.

1 Like

Do you notice your nightsweats stink? Iv been drenching the bed lately and I don’t always chnage sheets next day I notice by day 2 or 3 I have to or the sheets smell like some sorta dead animal. Also been going thru a pillow every few weeks as my pillow starts stinking and it’s memory foam so I can’t wash it😔

Yea I’m wondering given the constant instability, weakness I have when throwing with left shoulder, feeling like it’s sublaxing every now and then is a byproduct of mere joint hyper mobility (I have BJHS) or whether I have something slightly more sinister such as a labral tear.

Constant rotator cuff irritation after any kind of pressing movement has had me acknowledge at some point the problem would get worse at some point

I can do dips (even ring dips) with extreme ranges of motion (hypermobility) without any type of stress/painful feeling. Anything bench/press related otherwise is typically pain city. However the problem goes like this

Running - knees/ankles (screws in left ankle, knees just suck)
Swimming - Shoulders
Pressing - Shoulders

The funny thing is, I’ve always been a strong presser, so the fact that I can’t press is very ironic. I’m better at pulling though, like my father I’ve always had a relatively strong deadlift (for someone who doesn’t deadlift) and grip strength (despite tiny hands), so much so that I’m able to typically out arm wrestle those who are far taller than me with more favourable leverages. There’s certainly a genetic component for high levels of pound for pound strength in my family (and genetic analysis actually indicated I have the genetics for far above average amounts of tensile and muscular strength)… Interestingly I also harbour many of the genes that indicate high intellect… And a gene that indicates higher hippocampal volume

I haven’t noticed a smell no. What I have noticed last night is actually no night sweats, and the only thing that changed was that my last Dbol dose was around 3pm instead of my usual 7pm. Will continue this schedule and see if that alleviates the sweats. @zeek1414

Sorry to hear of your issues, I do have similar rotator cuff issues and have just ignored them for years. But certainly press your knots out in your upper back using a golf ball against a wall, it hurts like hell but the “loose” and relaxed feeling after is so good and all movements in the gym feel natural. @unreal24278

SB

1 Like

Just an update, coming to the end of week 4, seeing some body composition changes but nothing jaw dropping, although I woke up this morning and my arms were swole AF! I’m literally trying to eat as much as I can, have temporarily abandoned counting macros, I just know they are higher than they are supposed to be. Have had 2 add 2 cheat meals in a week to try bump up calories even more and I keep a carton of soya milk next to my bed with a protein bar that I knock back in the middle of the night.

Week 5 I will up the NPP to 500mg and Mast to 600mg and that will be my last week of NPP, will continue the Tren a week longer till the NPP clears. Thinking to switch out Dbol for Var for the last 2 weeks.

Weight 2lbs up, body fat down, strength way up.

SB

1 Like

Coming mid week into week 5, results seem to have started kicking in now. Strength keeps on increasing and im up 7lbs, with not too much water weight.

The fact that this is a 6 week cycle and results seem to be showing in week 5 leads me to think this is what is to be expected. Nothing more. Good strength increase and a small amount of weight increase.

I think NPP is too long of an ester for 6 weekers so most likely will stick to Tren Ace in the future. Will keep this updated.

SB

2 Likes

Nand base is next :joy: