Tren: My Experience

[quote]TRTblastcruise wrote:

[quote]LilyGuns wrote:
well i take that back,only because i know a few “weirdos” that can get away with a tren only cycle ora deca only and have no problems …but what im referring to more than anything if not solely is that most of us get “shutdown” from any other ratio than a 3:1 test to tren. YOU ARE THE EXCEPTIONS AND NOT THE RULE. Thats my experiences from what ive felt and seen in 18 years of eating breathing,sleeping and shitting bodybuilding is all…but i do know guys like you,but let’s be real and clear when explaining this to the new guy so he knows “the deal” and what may happen for me or oyu may not…but there are common sides,common results and then the not so common. that is all i meant[/quote]

No I understand. I’m not saying that works for me. But if you look through the forum, you’ll see a number of people with experience use replacement dose test, with a high dose of tren, and having less sides than they did when they did high test, lower tren. I’m not talking about just one guy. However, I’m pretty sure most of these posters who used cycles like that also used a dopamine agonist which would certainly help in any sort of libido issue. [/quote]

I took 2.5mg 2x a week of bromo. Whether it even did anything I don’t know, but I had no problems with libido, taking my dick out to piss would give me a boner.

Even at the start of Pct I didn’t have a problem getting it up. Then again im 25 And only was on for 8 weeks

[quote]gm09 wrote:
I had no problems with libido, taking my dick out to piss would give me a boner.

[/quote]

That’s certainly awkward at the urinal, isn’t it?

[quote]TRTblastcruise wrote:

[quote]gm09 wrote:
I had no problems with libido, taking my dick out to piss would give me a boner.

[/quote]

That’s certainly awkward at the urinal, isn’t it?[/quote]

Only if you make eye contact with the guy next you lol

[quote]gm09 wrote:

[quote]TRTblastcruise wrote:

[quote]gm09 wrote:
I had no problems with libido, taking my dick out to piss would give me a boner.

[/quote]

That’s certainly awkward at the urinal, isn’t it?[/quote]

Only if you make eye contact with the guy next you lol[/quote]

thats fucking great!

[quote]gm09 wrote:

[quote]TRTblastcruise wrote:

[quote]gm09 wrote:
I had no problems with libido, taking my dick out to piss would give me a boner.

[/quote]

That’s certainly awkward at the urinal, isn’t it?[/quote]

Only if you make eye contact with the guy next you lol[/quote]

In that situation you are required by man law to make eye contact the whole time…Obviously he looked in the first place, so now he has to keep his eyes where you can see them, however awkward.

Make sure to flaunt your odd boners on cycle to your girlfriend or friends who are girls, etc.

Just pretend you dont notice your horrible ragging erection sticking out of your pants. Knock shit over with it, etc.

Its the only way.

I find Pramipexole HORRIBLE with Tren.

I’ve tried a variety of doses, down to 0.25mg a night and up to 1mg. The dopamine rebound from the Prami means i wake up 3 hours or 4 if i’m lucky, after going to bed and then can’t sleep until 9am when i go to work - and then i can’t keep my eyes open. Totally disrupts my sleeping pattern, that i’ve often gone to the toilet cubicles at work and slept there for 20minutes, just to function normally.

I much prefer GHB for this purpose. Even though that has a dopamine rebound too, the sertogenic effects and the histamine, mean that it’s a MUCH deeper sleep - so even with 4 hours i wake up FRESH and ready to attack the day.

Warning though - GHB is very addictive and can induce psychosis with prolonged use - as can any dopaminergic - including prami, cabergoline etc…Just with the GHB the psychosis is a much greater risk over years of use - as is addiction.

Tren though is a MONSTER, and i LOVE it.

Prami isn’t recommended by those that use it for solely sleep issues.

And yes, Wetclock, I find it valuable to keep a bagel or donut in your pocket at all times in case you need to hump something. This makes for even more awkward urinal situations when you have powdered sugar and jelly or pieces of cinnamon raisin bagel hanging off your nuts while sporting a woody staring at the poor bastard next to you who had no idea he’d woken up that morning only to later find himself in this situation with this trenned-out, bagel humping, boner popping freak staring wild eyed at him.

[quote]TRTblastcruise wrote:
Prami isn’t recommended by those that use it for solely sleep issues.
[/quote]

This.

But if you have to pick a dopamine agonist to use, one that sedates is useful with tren. Poor sleep is better than no sleep with tren.

Not to mention it is more effective, cheaper, does not affect the heart, and is available reliably as a research chem.

GHB sounds like a blessing.

Im quite sure I would not mix prami and GHB however.

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:
I find Pramipexole HORRIBLE with Tren.

I’ve tried a variety of doses, down to 0.25mg a night and up to 1mg. The dopamine rebound from the Prami means i wake up 3 hours or 4 if i’m lucky, after going to bed and then can’t sleep until 9am when i go to work - and then i can’t keep my eyes open. Totally disrupts my sleeping pattern, that i’ve often gone to the toilet cubicles at work and slept there for 20minutes, just to function normally.

I much prefer GHB for this purpose. Even though that has a dopamine rebound too, the sertogenic effects and the histamine, mean that it’s a MUCH deeper sleep - so even with 4 hours i wake up FRESH and ready to attack the day.

Warning though - GHB is very addictive and can induce psychosis with prolonged use - as can any dopaminergic - including prami, cabergoline etc…Just with the GHB the psychosis is a much greater risk over years of use - as is addiction.

Tren though is a MONSTER, and i LOVE it.[/quote]

i love ghb. had a motherfucking love affair for a looooooooooong time with g. “Core g” at that
and yes. you eventually go fucking nuts. i g’d out at a stop light to wake up to my foot on the brake,car running. 4 state troopers surrounding my car at 4 a.m. JESUS! I TOLD EM I HADNT SLEPT IN DAYS AND I PASSED OUT. THREW UP FOR 2 HOURS IN THE BACK OF THE COP CAR. BLACKED OUT THE ENTIRE TIME UNTIL I CAME TO IN THE CAR WITH THE POPO OUT THERE. F’ING NUTS!

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[quote]TRTblastcruise wrote:
Prami isn’t recommended by those that use it for solely sleep issues.
[/quote]

This.

But if you have to pick a dopamine agonist to use, one that sedates is useful with tren. Poor sleep is better than no sleep with tren.

Not to mention it is more effective, cheaper, does not affect the heart, and is available reliably as a research chem.

GHB sounds like a blessing.

Im quite sure I would not mix prami and GHB however.[/quote]

I WANT SOME G…YUMMY

Ha, i’ve g’d out all over the place.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Drol is an incredibly poor choice with tren.

Nothing about it besides nearly all type II activity is advantageous.

Worst oral imaginable besides Var or primo in my opinion.

Appetite supression, mood alterations (feel shitty), blood pressure, progestin issues, the list literally goes on.

Almost every side and effect is disadvantageous.

Dbol or Tbol are ideal. Again a basically all type II oral.

Increased appetite, feeling of well being, with tboll atleast little BP issue, no progestin issues, blood pressure with dbol is still there but not as pronounced.

Etc, etc, etc

I would drop the Drol at the first sign of issues with appetite.

Tren is the mack daddy, dont drop him till you cant stand it.[/quote]

Thanks for your input Westclock, I do value your opinion. I’ve ran drol before and never had an issue which is why I’m perplexed. I am more after strength than anything else which is why I prefer it to dbol. Also, the one time I used dbol the pumps were really rough.

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Drol is an incredibly poor choice with tren.

Nothing about it besides nearly all type II activity is advantageous.

Worst oral imaginable besides Var or primo in my opinion.

Appetite supression, mood alterations (feel shitty), blood pressure, progestin issues, the list literally goes on.

Almost every side and effect is disadvantageous.

Dbol or Tbol are ideal. Again a basically all type II oral.

Increased appetite, feeling of well being, with tboll atleast little BP issue, no progestin issues, blood pressure with dbol is still there but not as pronounced.

Etc, etc, etc

I would drop the Drol at the first sign of issues with appetite.

Tren is the mack daddy, dont drop him till you cant stand it.[/quote]

Thanks for your input Westclock, I do value your opinion. I’ve ran drol before and never had an issue which is why I’m perplexed. I am more after strength than anything else which is why I prefer it to dbol. Also, the one time I used dbol the pumps were really rough. [/quote]

There are those that tolerate Drol better than Dbol.

Although rare, dont stop doing something that is working fine if you are not experiencing painful sides.

Just know that you are basically the exception to the rule.

Pumps on drol are generally pretty rough too, with drol at 100mg/day which is pretty much max effective dosing…

And dbol at 50mg/day which is nearly max effective dosing, most find dbol to be MUCH better and more comfortable.

You may simply be dosing drol lower, respectively, than you did your dbol, as they are not mg to mg equivalent.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Drol is an incredibly poor choice with tren.

Nothing about it besides nearly all type II activity is advantageous.

Worst oral imaginable besides Var or primo in my opinion.

Appetite supression, mood alterations (feel shitty), blood pressure, progestin issues, the list literally goes on.

Almost every side and effect is disadvantageous.

Dbol or Tbol are ideal. Again a basically all type II oral.

Increased appetite, feeling of well being, with tboll atleast little BP issue, no progestin issues, blood pressure with dbol is still there but not as pronounced.

Etc, etc, etc

I would drop the Drol at the first sign of issues with appetite.

Tren is the mack daddy, dont drop him till you cant stand it.[/quote]

Thanks for your input Westclock, I do value your opinion. I’ve ran drol before and never had an issue which is why I’m perplexed. I am more after strength than anything else which is why I prefer it to dbol. Also, the one time I used dbol the pumps were really rough. [/quote]

There are those that tolerate Drol better than Dbol.

Although rare, dont stop doing something that is working fine if you are not experiencing painful sides.

Just know that you are basically the exception to the rule.

Pumps on drol are generally pretty rough too, with drol at 100mg/day which is pretty much max effective dosing…

And dbol at 50mg/day which is nearly max effective dosing, most find dbol to be MUCH better and more comfortable.

You may simply be dosing drol lower, respectively, than you did your dbol, as they are not mg to mg equivalent. [/quote]

The pumps on drol were insane. And I bloated up like a fucking balloon, my face looked like a giant testicle. It was fucking great!

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Drol is an incredibly poor choice with tren.

Nothing about it besides nearly all type II activity is advantageous.

Worst oral imaginable besides Var or primo in my opinion.

Appetite supression, mood alterations (feel shitty), blood pressure, progestin issues, the list literally goes on.

Almost every side and effect is disadvantageous.

Dbol or Tbol are ideal. Again a basically all type II oral.

Increased appetite, feeling of well being, with tboll atleast little BP issue, no progestin issues, blood pressure with dbol is still there but not as pronounced.

Etc, etc, etc

I would drop the Drol at the first sign of issues with appetite.

Tren is the mack daddy, dont drop him till you cant stand it.[/quote]

Thanks for your input Westclock, I do value your opinion. I’ve ran drol before and never had an issue which is why I’m perplexed. I am more after strength than anything else which is why I prefer it to dbol. Also, the one time I used dbol the pumps were really rough. [/quote]

i am new to the forum but have been following this thread , i am an experienced AAS user in his 30’s with many cycles under my belt including tren.

i am currently running tren e / test and drol, and by far from a bulking point of view not my best choice, i have zero appetite and eating has become a mission to say the least.love my tren though lol

My experience with Tren: gain 8-12 pounds of muscle, drop 1-3% body fat. Massive sweatiness. Tren ace left me with nasty acne post-cycle though. I’ll stick with parabolan in the future

I am 5.8 foot tall. 80kg. I want to bulk up with combo(Tren e, sust/test e and Dbol/Anapolon). no experience. Anyone with good advice. My aim is to be 95- 100kg in 12 weeks.

Hello, the same happens to me know, i just quit after second shot of tren e. How long does it take to get the effects out of the body? it has been a week after las shot, and i want this nighmare to end. Insomnia, anxious, depression. : ( Im taking pills to sleep now

This is mad funny I love how tren makes me feel the devil spirit I welcome it. I always stay within my boundaries but got I love it I feel like a supervillain

1 Like

@Greenshoot
Thanks for sharing.
Not sure what the point of this is?

2 Likes