Tren: My Experience

FIRST THE FACTS VIA WIKIPEDIA:

Trenbolone

Trenbolone is a steroid used by veterinarians on livestock to increase muscle growth and appetite. To increase its effective half-life, trenbolone is not used in an unrefined form, but is rather administered as ester derivatives such as trenbolone acetate, trenbolone enanthate or trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. Plasma lipases then cleave the ester group in the bloodstream leaving free trenbolone

Illicit useBodybuilders and athletes have been known to use the drug illicitly in order to increase body mass more effectively than by weight training alone.[1] A normal bodybuilding dosage can range from 200 mg/week up to 1400 mg/week. Due to the relatively short metabolic half-life of trenbolone acetate, dosages are commonly split into injections at least once every two days. Trenbolone enanthate can be injected once a week.

Trenbolone acetate is often referred to as ā€œFinaā€ by users, because injectible trenbolone acetate is often prepared from Finaplix H pellets, an ear-implant used by cattle ranchers to maintain the weight of cattle during shipping to slaughter.

Trenbolone compounds have a binding affinity for the androgen receptor five times as high as that of testosterone.[2] Once metabolized, the drugs have the effect of increasing nitrogen uptake by muscles, leading to an increase in the rate of protein synthesis. It also has the secondary effects of stimulating appetite, reducing the amount of fat being deposited in the body, and decreasing the rate of catabolism.[citation needed] Trenbolone has proven popular with anabolic steroid users as it is not metabolized by aromatase or 5ƃ?ƂĀ±-reductase into estrogenic compounds such as estradiol, or into DHT.[citation needed] This means that it also does not cause any water retention normally associated with highly androgenic steroidal compounds like methandrostenolone.[citation needed]

Short-term side effects include insomnia, high blood pressure, night sweats, increased aggression and libido.[3] However, since women will suffer virilization effects even at small doses, this drug should not be taken by a female. Kidney toxicity has been suggested, but has not yet been proven, and scientific evidence supporting the idea is absent from the bodybuilding community that perpetuates this idea. The origin of this myth most likely has to do with the rust colored oxidized metabolites of trenbolone which are excreted in urine and often mistaken for blood.[citation needed] Trenbolone and 17epi-trenbolone are both excreted in urine as conjugates that can be hydrolyzed with beta-glucuronidase.[4] This implies that trenbolone leaves the body as beta-glucuronides or sulfates.

My Experiences:

Now iā€™ve personally used tren 3 times preparing for 3 different shows. I can only share my experience so this is my opinion and experience. Itā€™s up to you to do what you wish with any information presented to you. Tren has always been the voodoo buzz word of steroids in my circle. Before i got older i never even heard of it. but as the years passed i started to hear itā€™s name whispered kind of like ā€œvoldemortā€ in harry potter.

most people have heard of or done test,deca,hgh adn maybe some winny etcdā€¦ the basics you know? Anyways after having done about 6 cycles in my lifetime of test,either deca or eq and some dbol here and there i wanted more. i wanted that crazy look that i saw guys sportinā€™. i knew it would suit me so i started hunting and sure enough it was regarded by many as the holy grail of gear.

Hardness,definition,strenght,aggression,dryness,vascularityā€¦tren. also known as tren ace,trenbolone acetatate/enanthate,fina,finaplex etcā€¦ace is the short ester version and enathate obviously the longer ester. Iā€™VE done both. i had decided to prep for my first show and naturally i ma fat boy so i knew id need some good tools to help me. i began a 16 week cycle starting with 600mg test cyp(300 mon/300 thursday),400mg equipoise(200m/200th) and dbol 60mg a dayā€¦

i ran this combo with a solid diet and training and the works. you name it. lets get to the tren. now im 4 weeks in. fuller,leaner,bloated,strong,horny,feeling good but big.about 245lbsā€¦
i add in tren on mondays and thursdays. mistake #1-shooting tren ace 2x a week instead of EOD.tREN ACE NEED TO BE RUN EOD OR ED FOR STABLE LEVELS. mistake #2 - too high a dose.150mg 2x a week was jsut too much.

i have bipolar disorder already. not a good combo.200mg per week was no differnet results wise than 400mg a week. only difference was the sides-paranoia,angry all the time,depressed,irritable,bad thoughts.
to worsen things i began clen @120mcg a day and winstrol in the final 6 weeks 100mg a day.while still on all the other shit.I GOT FUCKING RIPPED!PHYSICALLY IT WAS A NEW PLACE FOR ME AND I KNEW IT WOULDNT LAST.

BASICALLY I RODE THIS MONSTER OUT UNTIL IT BIT ME IN THE ASS.PARANOIA AND DEPRESSION BECAME A NIGHTMARE.I WAS NEAR A FIGHT EVERWHERE I WENT.I LOST IT IN THE GYM TWICE CRYING IN THE BATHROOM MULTIPLE TIMES THEN RAGING OUT ON THE WEIGHTS.LOL.OVERKILL IS PUTTING IT MILDLY.

I HAD TO JUMP OF EVERYTHING,NO PCT AND ENDED UP IN A BAD PLACE. LOST MUSCLE,ESTROGEN RISING,NO SEX DRIVE,NO LIBIDO,MISERABLY DEPRESSED.

SO WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG??? COULKD I HAVE DONE LESSā€”OF EVERYTHING??? ABSOLUTELY.BUT I DINT.IMO TREN WAS LIKE ALLOWING THE DEVIL INTO MY HOME.IT CHANGED ME AND MY LIFE. people can take all their studies and shove them up their ass to support this drug. Because ā€œin my opinionā€ itā€™s simply A FUCKED UP DRUG. itā€™s jsut not right and if you have had the dance with this devil that i had you would feel the same way.

no matter how hard i tried to be a good,kind,happy person TREN HAD COMPLETELY CAST A DARK CLOUD OVER MY LIFE. SOME PEOPLE CAN DO IT AND FOR THEM GOD BLESS YOU! IM JEALOUS! BUT I PROMISEYOU MORE PEOPLE HAVE HAD MY EXPERIENCE THAN YOURS WITH TREN. THERE ARE TWO OTEHR STORIES I HAVE WITH IT BUT WHATS THE POINT!?IT ONLY GOT WORSE FOR ME.

PERSONALLY OVERALL FOR A HAPPY SUCCESFUL LIFE I WLL STAY AWAY FROM TREN BECASUE IT BRINGS THE WORST OUT OF ME AND SHIT I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I COULD FEEL.BAD,BAD,BAD AND I STAND FIRMLY BY MY OPINION.

Did you ever try just a replacement dose of testosterone (~100-150mg) and then dose tren as usual (400mg)? I keep hearing account after account of little to NO sides while using a dosing regimen as such. And I hear account after account of high test high tren being a nightmare.

[quote]TRTblastcruise wrote:
Did you ever try just a replacement dose of testosterone (~100-150mg) and then dose tren as usual (400mg)? I keep hearing account after account of little to NO sides while using a dosing regimen as such. And I hear account after account of high test high tren being a nightmare. [/quote]

yes actually i did the lower test version of 150 a week and tren @ 50mg eod still had same problems just smaller version of itā€¦but yes less is more for sure bro.

Tren really seems to be different for people: either itā€™s a great one or itā€™s the absolute suck.

I use Tren E with Mast and Test, and by far, itā€™s my preferred combo ever. I never go beyond 200-250mg a week for Tren. I have no MAJOR sides to speak of, certainly not the lack of cardio people complain about. I have great cardio (training in MMA), and Tren gives me muscle endurance as well. And my favorite effect is I need about 2 hours LESS of sleep. As for the ā€œminor sidesā€, I do have gotten night sweats, lighter sleep, slightly more aggressive outlook, smaller ballsā€¦

What can I say? I fully believe you, but for me itā€™s my favorite PED - though Iā€™ve never tried it alone, and would never try either.

I do remember my 2nd cycle using Tren A, it did bring an evil part of me to the forefront. Like my ā€œlizard brainā€ or something was awakened. I felt like a cold killer, who could suddenly burst out in anger. But it did go away, Iā€™ve never got it in another cycle, and never with Tren E. But that feeling was similar to what you posted, though to a lesser degree as I was using less and using far fewer gear with it than you were. Tren is a different beast.

Thanks for your account, Iā€™m still going to try it though. Everyone responds differently to a given drug. Sorry to hear you had an awful experience. It is worthwhile to read these accounts and go into these things with your eyes open; these are powerful drugs and nobody knows how theyā€™ll respond until theyā€™re on them.

No offense, Iā€™m sure you understand this well and that itā€™s not meant as an insult, but a pre-existing mental illness definitely predisposes you to mental health issues on cycle. Others could do the same cycle and be totally unscathed.

[quote]reidnez wrote:
Thanks for your account, Iā€™m still going to try it though. Everyone responds differently to a given drug. Sorry to hear you had an awful experience. It is worthwhile to read these accounts and go into these things with your eyes open; these are powerful drugs and nobody knows how theyā€™ll respond until theyā€™re on them.

No offense, Iā€™m sure you understand this well and that itā€™s not meant as an insult, but a pre-existing mental illness definitely predisposes you to mental health issues on cycle. Others could do the same cycle and be totally unscathed.[/quote]

no offfense taken bro. people liek me tend to beleive we dont have anything and want to be ā€œnormalā€ al lthe time and thats where we get in jams. im quite stable now and if i run a cycle again its gonna be a high dose of test enanthate and something like masteron enanthate and or deca. truth is the years where i weanted to be ā€œhugeā€ are over and now im prety big and want to refine my body,harden up and stay full be t get wayyyyyyyy leaner.im a fat ass right now :frowning:

These kind of posts worry meā€¦ For my next cycle I was thinking about doing 600mg Test E (2x300)/week and 200mg Tren E (2x100)/week. The tren would be used mostly to help me shed fat while cutting. I thought 200mg/week would mean less side effects, but after reading thisā€¦

Isnā€™t there any other AAS out there that is great for shedding fat in a cut? Not winstrol, because I have joint issues as it is.

its very individual, i love its effects but i too avoid it due to issues with mood swings/insomnia/etc. Jsut not worth it. My guess is those of us who have suffered some form of ā€œmental illnessā€ be it depression/bi polar/etc should steer far clear of it. Seems to be a repeating pattern in people like us.

Im currently in PCT of a 600 Cyp / 200 Tren e per week cycle andā€¦I miss it already

[quote]morepain wrote:
its very individual, i love its effects but i too avoid it due to issues with mood swings/insomnia/etc. Jsut not worth it. My guess is those of us who have suffered some form of ā€œmental illnessā€ be it depression/bi polar/etc should steer far clear of it. Seems to be a repeating pattern in people like us. [/quote]
Itā€™s very individual indeed. Might be dose related and/or what you combine it with too. I have a much lighter sleep, BUT I need 2 hours less of sleep per day and wake up ready to go. I guess Iā€™m lucky as to be honest, if Iā€™m not on Tren, I feel like Iā€™m off - yet Iā€™m still on Tren only 20-25% of the time as I respect its powers. I suspect for joints, and maybe the heart, itā€™s not that great. For fat loss, canā€™t be beat for the ā€œnon fat burnerā€ type PED/supplements.

ā€œā€œand now im prety big and want to refine my bodyā€ā€"

No no, youā€™re too small dude, youre disappearing on usā€¦another 40lbs will do itā€¦HAHA!!

I enjoyed reading your opinion on Tren. I agree with you on a lot of your points. I too feel evil. Like im ready to explode. Im ready for a fight. Its not a good thing.

ā€œā€œparanoia,angry all the time,depressed,irritable,bad thoughtsā€ā€

same here except the depression. add to that restlessness, and my sleep time is not quality, deep, or long (even if I dont work that day). turning and tossing, sweatingā€¦but I feel like a monster and I love the feeling.
cheers buddy.

lol i guess some people cant handle the heatā€¦

Last 4 weeks of my last cycle test prop 20mg ED Tren A 150mg EDā€¦Thatā€™s over a gram of tren a week folks u jelly?

No big deal, guess im one of the lucky ones.

I run a gram of test, 50mg of dbol and 800 mg of tren and just turn into a very sweat hulk.

Sweat all the time, overheat constantly, sex drive makes me want to fuck an oak tree, literally DRENCH girls during sex with sweat, tren makes arriving more difficult, but your hard as concrete, you just fuck for like 6 hours before you finally finish.

But then again Im a stable person, my letro usage is near perfect, Im an experienced user, and I use prami dosed adequately.

Tren is not a big deal. Im a very calm person by nature, you just have to have some decent control. aggression is easily manageable with dopamine agonist.

Sexual aggression can get out of hand if you have enough test and dbol on top, I was starting to swagger like you would not believe, you just feel invincible, you gotta make sure you dont start acting like a douche bag.

If you do angry enough to fight someone be ready to win in outstanding fashion, I straight threw a decent sized guy by his belt, nearly ripped my tendons in my arm, but grabbed him as he was running away and launched him with one arm about 4 feet high and 8 feet in the other direction over a few tables.

Whats even more impressive is the confidence, I KNEW I could throw him that far, I was planning on it.

I would run test tren and dbol for the rest of my life if my body could take it.

Fuck, Fight and Lift like god damn superman in exchange for some pain ? Sure, for the rest of my life.

1 Like

[quote]Westclock wrote:
I run a gram of test, 50mg of dbol and 800 mg of tren and just turn into a very sweat hulk.

Sweat all the time, overheat constantly, sex drive makes me want to fuck an oak tree, literally DRENCH girls during sex with sweat, tren makes arriving more difficult, but your hard as concrete, you just fuck for like 6 hours before you finally finish.

But then again Im a stable person, my letro usage is near perfect, Im an experienced user, and I use prami dosed adequately.

Tren is not a big deal. Im a very calm person by nature, you just have to have some decent control. aggression is easily manageable with dopamine agonist.

Sexual aggression can get out of hand if you have enough test and dbol on top, I was starting to swagger like you would not believe, you just feel invincible, you gotta make sure you dont start acting like a douche bag.

If you do angry enough to fight someone be ready to win in outstanding fashion, I straight threw a decent sized guy by his belt, nearly ripped my tendons in my arm, but grabbed him as he was running away and launched him with one arm about 4 feet high and 8 feet in the other direction over a few tables.

Whats even more impressive is the confidence, I KNEW I could throw him that far, I was planning on it.

I would run test tren and dbol for the rest of my life if my body could take it.

Fuck, Fight and Lift like god damn superman in exchange for some pain ? Sure, for the rest of my life.[/quote]

HILARIOUS!

y ea the sweat is nuts and the swagger,boy dol i get you there pimp. i eat puppies and hump anything!

[quote]LilyGuns wrote:
y ea the sweat is nuts and the swagger,boy dol i get you there pimp. i eat puppies and hump anything![/quote]

In my experience almost all the instability caused from HEAVY androgen usage is actually not caused by the androgens themselves, but by the secondary effects, the elevated estrogen and prolactin.

Surpress prolactin with a dopamine agonist.

Surpress estrogen with an aromase inhibitor.

Game, set, match.

In my experience the guys running the highest doses seem to be the calmest and most stable. Same with the absolute monster boys, usually they are pretty chill.

Sure androgens increase aggression, but aggression without instability is really very easy to manage and is usualyl a good thing.

Aggression, leadership, assumption of command, etcā€¦

Violence and instability are not the same thing as aggression, we use the term incorrectly.

Steroid aggression is more aptly named ASSERTIVENESS.

Does it amplify anger ? Sure, if you get angry on cycle and find it impossible to calm down, you are going to go ape shit if you lose control.

The key is not letting it get this far, avoiding alcohol, drugs, etc that cause your inhibitions to decrease.

Why would you drink on cycle anyways ? You trying to waste valuable gains ?

Low estrogen with high androgens = incredible emotional control, you can just decide not to feel shit, its amazing.

I read something where you toyed with the prami dose till you got it perfect. Can you remind me, was it .5mg/EOD? Anymore and you felt sick, correct?

absolutely.prami helped alot. very few people know about prami aka pramipexole. i was all the way up to a 1ml before bed but found .5mg before bed took care of alot of side.no prolactin problems . that was my concern. still sweat like a whore in church.

1 Like

I read something where you toyed with the prami dose till you got it perfect. Can you remind me, was it .5mg/EOD? Anymore and you felt sick, correct?
[/quote]

https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/pramipexole_experiences

I wrote up a little topic about prami a while back, a must if running tren in my opinion.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[/quote]

https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/pramipexole_experiences

I wrote up a little topic about prami a while back, a must if running tren in my opinion.[/quote]

AGREED