Day 2 50 Tren 25 Mast 50 Test P, 0.25 adex
… (ED shots days 2 thru 28)
Day 28 50 Tren 25 Mast 50 Test p , 0.25 adex

Day 35 Tamox 40
… tapering down
Dat 42 Tamox 20

OK
4 weeks is a rather odd duration

I’d start PCT 4 days after the last shot, not a full week given those esters.

You’re a little short on words, so we’re guessing somewhat at your goals, but personally, I’d either go all in with the trenbolone and drop the masteron, or else use equal ratios of the two, if the intention in using it is to cut back on tren sides somewhat. JMO though…there’s no definitive right or wrong on the matter.

ED shots for a month. Ouch!

I prefer the Enanthate versions of all 3 of those compounds you are running.

And, I am not a fan of short cycles. My shortest cycle has been 6 weeks. My longest probably 16 weeks.

I just like running a cycle, whether I switch compounds or not for the duration of my workout program, be it 2 months to 4 months.

I also just cruise between cycles on Test ranging from 200-300mg/week.

ALSO, I would bump the test up…it’s at 350/week right? and lower the tren to 200/week if you want.

You could stop tren and mast at week 4 continue test for 2 weeks then taper the test. Tapering test works like magic.

[quote]thetruepitbull wrote:

ALSO, I would bump the test up…it’s at 350/week right? and lower the tren to 200/week if you want.

[/quote]

There are actually a number of threads here detailing experiences of reduced sides with lower test and higher tren, even though it goes against the typical way of running tren.

Cortes and others have been quite successful with this; I’m too lazy / busy to find the threads for you.