Tren Injections

[quote]alclarkey18 wrote:

in others experience would pinning the test prop ED be a better option that EOD?[/quote]

Yes, keeps test levels more stable and lowers chance of sides

As for PCT, I was going to use Nolva, starting three weeks after the last shot of test. 40/30/20/10 - how does that sound?

Any suggestions of an anti E for prolactin issues?

in others experience would pinning the test prop ED be a better option that EOD?[/quote]

Yes, shoot the prop and tren everyday, mix it in the same pin. Since you are using short esters there is no need to wait 3 weeks to start PCT. For prolactin use Caber or Bromo.

Cool, so to summarise, I will go with the following: -
1 - 8 - Tren Ace - 50mg ED
1 - 10 - Test Prop - 65mg ED
4 - 10 - Winny - 50mg ED
1 - 10 - .25 Adex - ed

12 - Nolva - 40mg ED
13 - Nolva - 30mg ED
14 - Nolva - 20mg ED
15 - Nolva - 10mg ED

I will have Bromo on hand in case of any Prolactin issues

Does this cycle look ok for gaining some lean muscle without too much bulk? I appreciate your help on this guys. Any further advise would be accepted.

The prop, tren and winstrol should be out of your system in several days. Then start PCT.

In other words do not wait 2-3 weeks to start pct. Seems that this must be said in simpler terms as your current revision still does not incorporate this.

I think you will find the revision shows that PCT does start after one week. week 10 is the last week of the test and winny, week 11 off, and the PCT starts on week 12!!!

But thanks for simplifying it for me anyways :wink:

I think you will find the revision shows that PCT does start after one week. week 10 is the last week of the test and winny, week 11 off, and the PCT starts on week 12!!!

But thanks for simplifying it for me anyways ;-)[/quote]

Tren Ace and Test Prop have much shorter half lives than what you are are assuming. PCT should be started 3 days after the last injection - not 7 days.

I like this, no bullying - Thanks Alclarkey for coming on here posting inteligently and maturely taking critiques! Sure you had some stuff mixed up and were doing stuff incorrect but we helped you out and you took the advice respectfully. Awesome!
Thanks!
RetailBoy

cool, thanks for the advice, il showport up results during my cycle and upload pictures showing progress!

[quote]rainjack wrote:
alclarkey18 wrote:

But thanks for simplifying it for me anyways :wink:

Tren Ace and Test Prop have much shorter half lives than what you are are assuming. PCT should be started 3 days after the last injection - not 7 days. [/quote]

yep

bulkmuscle.com/pct/